Chapter 6 - Results

you busy?? - Skeppy 9:14pm

i have som enews 4 u - Skeppy 9:14pm

Nope I'm not busy - Y/n 9:15pm

okiedokie I'll call u - Skeppy 9:15pm

No. Freaking. Way. Am I his new editor? This is not happening. This is not real.

You speedily close the other tabs on your PC and hop in a call with Skeppy.

"Hey, what's up?" you say, trying not to sound overexcited, although you're basically bursting at the seams with happiness.

"Hiii so I picked an editor for my second channel....and it's you! Congrats and stuffs haha," Skeppy tells you. "How do you feel?"

Your heart explodes. Well, almost.

"A-amazing! Thank you so much!" You giggle nervously.

I'm gonna get to talk to him so much! I'm so lucky ohmygosh I gotta tell everyone! Wait, am I allowed to tell everyone? Or is this top secret ooh...

"No, thank you! You're making my life a kabillion times easier by doing this. Now, we gotta talk about how this is gonna work. I think I'll probably upload twice a week on that channel, so it won't be too much pressure on you."

"Sounds good to me! Just send me any recording and I can be finished editing in a day or two. Do you want me to imitate your editing style or do my own?"

"I think mine would be the smartest since the subscribers from that channel come to my main channel. I do really like your style though, I watched a few of your vids! It's so colorful and it's HILARIOUS I subscribed by the way my favorite was the one where you played Hexxit-" He stops himself. "Sorry, fanboying a bit. It's hard to find good creators these days!"

Fanboying?? Over my videos?? What?? They aren't even good! Well they must be good since he thinks so. Why does he like them I gotta go delete them all before he watches any more!! Wait no, he likes them. So keep them?

"Oh, uh, thanks? I work really hard on them but I don't have that many followers. I always just thought they were bad, I guess. I'm glad you like them though!"

"Bad? Are you joking? My videos are bad compared to yours!" He pauses, thinking. "I'm gonna shout you out."

You stare at your screen, startled. "What? No you don't have to do that I haven't even edited for you yet what if you hate it?"

"Hahahaha that's funny. I could never hate it. Do you have a picture of yourself I can show my fans? They really like knowing what people look like. Makes it more personal....ya know?"

"Oh um, can I wait until I do a face reveal on my channel?"

"Sure! Let me shout you out first though you'll get more views! And also I'm gonna pay you 40 percent of everything I make off of each video you edit, is that enough?"

"You.. huh? I'll do it for free!"

"Darling, no way. As a college student I'm sure you can use the money better than I can. I just sit in my room all day making videos!"

He's so generous and adorable ahhh

"Okay, I guess that's true. Th-thanks!"

"No problem. I should really sleep. See ya later skater hahahaha-" Skeppy replies, ending the call before you can say anything back.

"Yeah," you say to the empty discord call. "See you later."