Epilogue: Beautiful

Heather McNamara's POV:

It was a few months ago since Chandler got arrested and Ronnie and I went to a therapy to deal with our trauma right after it. We learned to be happy and to live a normal life again without the fear constanly haunting us. Our mental health became better by now and we enjoyed our time together a lot. It felt good to finally be able to love Ronnie without someone coming between us.

The only thing we had to deal with was people bullying us because we were both girls and in a releationship but compared to what J.D. and Heather Chandler put us through it was nothing. Even our parents were okay with it since without each other we probably wouldn't have survived this. Today finally was our graduation so the hell of high school would finally be over. I knew high school was hell for everyone but what happened to us was on a whole different level. Gosh this year was a nightmare.

"Are you ready my sunshine?", Ronnie asked while I tried to make my robe look less like a potato sack on me. "I think so.", I said nervously and Ronnie hugged me from behind. Even though I was glad that I could finally leave this town, I was still nervous about what would happen next. College was something that made me feel excited but also scared at the same time. On the other hand after everything I've been through, nothing could really scare me anymore.

"Don't be nervous. We both got accepted to Harvard. We will always be together. Even though Chandler and J.D. wanted to seperate us, they actually brought us together even more. We have a bond everyone wishes to have.", she said and planted wet kisses all over my neck. "Ronnie that tickles.", I giggled making her stop. But she was right. I was so lucky to have her in my life... She safed me.

"Veronica Sawyer you're next.", Mrs. Fleming said and Ronnie quickly ran on stage to receive her diploma. I already got mine but seeing Ronnie getting hers made me even more proud. After she came back I immidiately kissed her on the lips making sure that she felt all the love I had for her until we heared some guys gasping in the backround.

It was Kurt and Ram... Of course. "Wow two hot girls making out is so hot!!", Ram said and I could see saliva coming out of his mouth. "Yeah but  playing sandwich with them would be even better!!", Kurt replied and they both started laughing. "Will they ever grow up?", Ronnie asked and I rolled my eyes. "They will always be like that because they are so stupid that they won't get good jobs so they will have trouble picking up girls and that means their fantasy is all they have left.", I explained to her and she started laughing. "Right. They were number ones in school but will be zeros in life.", Ronnie said making me giggle.

We quickly left the guys alone and met up with Martha. She would go to a different college so saying goodbye to her made us very sad. She helped us a lot after Chandler got arrested. She was such an amazing friend... She immidiately went to us and put us into a bone crushing hug. "Promise me that we that you will call me everyday.", Martha said making me and Ronnie cry. "Of course. You're my best friend and you always will be.", Ronnie said and we stayed in this hug for a while until I saw Heather Duke walking towards us.

Since the day Chandler got arrested, she finally got what she wanted. She was the new HBIC and was really living it. It was a shame that she acted so shallow even though she had her own demons to deal with but at least she was better than Chandler. "I wish you good luck in your future Heather. I know we had our problems but you were my friend after all.", she said and I gave her a warm smile. "Good luck to you too. I hope you enjoyed your time as the most popular girl in school.", I told her and she looked down. "Well to be honest it wasn't as liberating as I expected but I felt safe. I guess that was why I needed it.", she told me and I nodded.

"Well have a good day then.", she said and left. Emotions weren't really her thing but I knew she would come around in the future. "Time for a picture!!", Martha cheered and we went to the photographer. We made some silly pictures together so we would have a perfect memory of this peaceful day.

Even though we already saw many terrible things in our short life, we still knew that life could be beautiful because in the end, every person would pay for their mistakes no matter how many times they got away with it. Chandler was now locked away in an asylum since they found out that she was mentally unstable so they couldn't put her in jail.

But she was locked away and that was enough for me. She got what she deserved but I was also glad that she would finally get some help. But while I was lost in my thoughts I felt Ronnie's hand on my thigh. "Did I tell you how beautiful you look today yet?", she asked me and I smiled. "No Ronnie. We are both beautiful.", I told her and she immidiately grabbed my face to kiss me very passionete.

"I guess happy endings truly exist.", Martha said while she watched us and we immidiately pulled away and started laughing. Yes they did and it was beautiful.

Heather Chandler's POV:

"Heather sweety, your aunt Miss George is visiting you.", the nurse said before she let her inside my room. My room was small and cold. I hated it so bad. But I fucked up. I should've acted differently. Less aggressive but more manipulative. Sneakiness was the way to win because then no one would see that you were the guilty one. I wish I had known this earlier but my aggressive and impulsive nature possesed me.

"Hello Heather my darling. God I don't understand why someone could lock such a young, beautiful girl into an asylum...", she said and sat down next to me. She always was very caring... Way more than my mother. "I'm happy to see you. But why weren't you visiting me lately?", I asked her and she gently rubbed my back.

"Well because I was pregnant. I just gave birth to a beautiful girl. I wasn't allowed to bring her here but I have a picture of her.", she said and started to search in her bag for the picture. Why didn't anyone tell me that I would get a cousin? Then she showed me the picture of the most adorable baby I've ever seen. I immidiately felt connected to her but also responsible. Responsible of preventing her to make the same mistakes as me.

"Her name is Regina.", my aunt said and smiled proudly at the picture. "I really want to see her.", I told her and she carassed my cheek. "As soon as I am allowed to bring her here my dear.", she told me and I smiled. I would make sure that Regina would learn a lot a things from me. She would be a smarter Version of me because I didn't want her to be heartbroken and locked away like me.

She would get what she wanted and I would tell her how to do it but also what she shouldn't do. "Always use manipulation and kindness to hide your ruthless nature and to make everyone respecting you so much that they wouldn't believe you could hurt a fly...", I mumbled to myself. My aunt didn't hear it. She still looked at the picture.

Oh my little cousin... Life was difficult but I would tell you how to nail it... But most importantly I would tell you how to make the person you're desperetly in love with yours because that was what I failed at and I didn't want the same happening to you. You would become me since I couldn't be it anymore because I would be locked away forever... You would be me but stronger, smarter and of course more successful...

_______________________________________

Hey guys, I hope you liked it. Thank you so much for reading this story it really means a lot to me. If you liked this epilogue then please show me your love for this story by voting! Have a nice day! Xoxo