the demon queen wants me,
there's nowhere to hide!
If I say the wrong thing,
or I love someone else,
she'll hunt me and break me down!
Heather McNamara has a hard time. Heather Chandler, the demon queen of high school uses her as her play toy and she is too scared to say something.
One day Heather McNamara meets nerdy Veronica and everything changes. She finally felt loved and treated well. But there was a big problem...
She was the property of the demon queen, who will do everything in her power to keep her for herself and then this weird boy J.D. shows up...
Now the war was on....
Veronica vs Heather Chandler...
Tw for: violence, sexual assault, murder, suicidal thoughts, depression, offensive language, mental illness, eating disorder
- Chapter one: our little secret
- Chapter two: shut your mouth
- Chapter three: MY play toy
- Chapter four: I'm not ready
- Chapter five: hopeless
- Chapter six: out of place
- Chapter seven: Get me out!
- Chapter eight: demon eyes
- Chapter nine: drunken fun
- Chapter ten: pain and more pain
- Chapter eleven: fight for her
- Chapter twelve: my sunshine
- Chapter thirteen: hurt
- Chapter fourteen: first time
- Chapter fifteen: tears
- Chapter sixteen: the weakest must go
- Chapter seventeen: strengh
- Chapter eighteen: dangerous allience
- Chapter nineteen: apology
- Chapter twenty: moon kisses the earth
- Chapter twenty one: fake smile
- Chapter twenty two: insanity
- Chapter twenty three: audition
- Chapter twenty four: false game
- Chapter twenty five: protection
- Chapter twenty six: sweet surprise
- Chapter twenty seven: devil's kiss
- Chapter twenty eight: seperated
- Chapter twenty nine: missing
- Chapter thirty: unworthy
- Chapter thirty one: killer
- Chapter thirty two: for us
- Chapter thirty three: the demon is out
- Chapter thirty four: evidence
- Chapter thirty five: live or die
- Epilogue: Beautiful