Chapter twenty six: sweet surprise

Heather McNamara's POV:

Ronnie meant it when she said that she wouldn't leave my side until the Chandler thing was over. She insisted that she spend the night at my house today especially because my parents were out on a business trip. Ronnie was at a bad mood the entire day because of Chandler and it really broke my heart so I decided to bake some cookies for her.

She was currently showering so I took this oppertunity to make the pastry. I had to hurry since I only had one hour to finish this. I knew Ronnie so well that I knew exacly how long she would take for her shower. I was proud of myself because I just finished the pastry and could put the tray into the oven.

Then I heard Ronnie coming down the steps. "Why does it smell here so good?", she asked and sighed by the smell. I had to giggle. "I'm making cookies for you since you seemed down the entire day because of Heather.", I told her and a bright smile developed on her face. She ran towards me and took me tightly in her arms. "You didn't have to do that.", she whispered into my hair and I closed my eyes while I melted inside her arms. "But I wanted to.", I replied.

I could smell her shampoo while she holded me. It smelled like vanilla and flowers. I loved that smell. But then Ronnie suddenly pushed me against the wall and gazed up and down from my body. She began to touch every inch of it but not in a sexual way. It was more in a controlling way just like the security did at the airport.

"What are you doing?", I asked confused while her expression stayed serious. "A physical examination what else?", she replied very dry. I still didn't understand what it was all about. "Why?", I asked her and she stopped touching me. She looked deep into my eyes and I could see hurt and guilt in them. "Chandler touched you again. She harassed you again and there was nothing I could do to stop her from it. I wasn't there. You were alone. I want to protect you but I couldn't in that moment. But that was a moment, where you really needed me and I wasn't there.", I explained and I noticed that she was crying.

I couldn't see her crying. I knew she didn't do that much but when she did it, it was intense. I pulled her in a warm embrace and carassed her head. "Please don't blame yourself. You can't be around me every second. It's Chandler's fault that she still does it. Don't feel guilty. You have nothing to do with it. You already protect me enough.", I told her gently. She slowly got out of my embrace to face me.

"It's not enough. You aren't safe from her. I can't live with the fact that she touched you again. You are my precious sunshine. I don't want a demon like her, who used to hurt you so much, to touch you like this. Now show me where she touched you.", Ronnie said and began to touch around my head to my shoulders.

She pushed me even more against the wall and I really didn't know how I could calm her down. "Is this where she touched you?", she asked and pointed at my right shoulder. I slowly nodded. I couldn't remember which shoulder it was but I wanted Ronnie to stop making a big deal out of it. Chandler did worse things to me than just carassing my shoulder.

But I suddenly felt wet kisses all over my shoulder. Ronnie kissed every inch of it making sure that nothing from Chandler was there anymore. She began to suck very hard on my shoulder and normally it would hurt but this time it kinda felt good. My head fell back to my shoulder and I started moaning even though it did hurt a little bit... But I liked it.

Ronnie heard my moans and after there was a hickey she stopped sucking on it. She now looked me right in the eyes. Her eyes were full of desire but also love. Something I never saw in Chandler's eyes. In her eyes I always saw lust and anger. "You shouldn't have made those noises sunshine.", Ronnie said in a very low voice and pulled me to the couch. She got on top of me and kissed me very wild but also very passionete.