Love Me PT. 2

Imagine...

You break the kiss and look at Demi silently asking for approval. She nods her head giving it to you. You lean in again and kiss her and pick her up and she gladly doesn't mind. You walk towards you computer and shut it, while still intact with Demi's lips. You walk towards the stairs and start heading up to the room. You break off the kiss and plant feather light kisses down her neck and grip her thigh and almost reaches your room. Her breathing gets heavier and and her heart beat is increasing. You smiles and kiss her spot lightly and her a small gasp come from her. You kick the door open and walk towards the bed and place her down gently. She looks at you, her eyes filled with pure passion, love, an desire. You smiles warmly at her and kiss her lovingly, thanking her for this. She kisses back passionately and sighs happily. Your let your hands wander over her perfect body and feel her amazing curves. You break off the kiss again.

"Demi... Your perfect. Don't let anyone tell you differently." You say looking in her eyes.

A tear slips from her eye and she closes them. You wipe the tear.

"Don't cry baby. I love you so much. I love you more then anything or anyone. Your my nightingale Dems and I don't know what I'd do without you.."

A tear slips from your eye and you suck in a breath to prevent you from crying more. She reaches up and wipes the tear.

"I love you too Y/N... So much.."

(Don't feel like writing the sex scene because I feel like shit but I wanted to update for y'all.. So imagine making sweet love to Demi and going at it for a while, while whispering sweet soothing words to each other. 👌)

As you lay there cuddling Demi, you think to yourself: I have to be the luckiest person alive..

Demi intertwines your hand with hers and snuggles in your chest. Hearing you heartbeat, she falls asleep and so do you feeling happy and lucky that Demi chose you.