18 Month Anniversary PT. 4 Vaction Time!

You too get back home and you just stand there against the door smiling while looking at Demi.

D- What? 😏

Y- Nothing. It's just that I can't believe I'm getting married to the girl of my dreams. And it's really hard not to take you right here and now.

D- No one said you couldn't... No one is stopping you...

You look straight at her and slowly walk towards her. You meet her face and your only inches away from her lips. You feel her hot minty breath against your lips.

Y- You are so right.

You say with a slight smirk. Demi is biting her lip so hard letting you know that she wants you bad and you want her just as much. You crash you lips to Demi's and quickly push your tongue in her mouth without permission and squeeze her butt letting her now to jump and she wraps her legs around you. You push her against the wall and start kissing her neck. You started sucking directly where she loves it. You can hear her breathing get heavy and small moans escape her lips. You couldn't get enough of her moans. You lightly started nibbling on her spot making her gasp and arch her back into you. She wanted to touch you. You can tell. But she couldn't. You hand her hands pinned on top of her head. You took one hand off and ripped off her top. She was wearing a push up bra which made her breast even more irresistible. You threw the top on the floor and started kissing the bare skin on her breast. She was moaning again and grinding her hips against you. You went to the front and unclipped the bra revealing her beautiful succulent breast. You removed you hands and quickly latch your hands to them. You put your mouth on one of her hardened nipples tugging and gently bitting them while twisting and pinching the other. Your hands just couldn't help it. Every time you her breast the first thing you can think of is your hands molding and teasing them. It was like a first instinct. Her moans got louder and you didn't bother stopping them. You wanted every one to know your name and know that she was yours. You bite down harder making her scream in pleasure. You wanted to caress her and love her and fuck her hard into oblivion. No doubt about that. You wanted to show her you love her and show her that you know every inch of her body.

Y- Get ready baby. We are gonna have some fun tonight!
-----------------------------------------

Cliffhangers! Gotta love Em! Lol! Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this part! The last part is part 5. Maybe I'll upload it today! Also please please please go check out Nicolebaldwin3 and please read her newest story "In Real Life". I love it. I think it's awesome. It's also a Demi story! She's sweet and awesome and deserves the follows and reads! Thanks for reading and loves you all! Btw this story is almost and 1k reads! Yay!!
😍😘❤️😜 Vote, Comment, & Follow!