Cool For The Summer PT. 4

~Your POV~

I walk into the dance building, looking around for more people. I follow the noise, and I'm lead into a room full of people chatting amongst each other. I walk in slowly and sit down somewhere alone. My phone vibrates and I look at the message.

M: Hey! Where are you?

Y: I'm at the studio, I was accepted!!

M: OMFG! I'm so happy for you!! Yay!!

Y: Thank you babes🙂

M: No problem! Well, I'll leave you be. Hope you do well!

Y: Thank youu❤️

I look up and around, noticing everyone is in dancing clothing such as leggings and t-shirts. I sigh and look down at my shirt and sweatpants, shrugging at my casualness. Our instructor makes their way inside the room and orders us all to stand. Demi soon follows and looks at everyone in the room.

"Today I will pick the best of the best. I can't have everyone, and I'm apologize for that. Do your best and you're guaranteed to get accepted."

She took a seat and smiled, looking towards the instructor. He nodded and began showing us dance moves that we had to practice and get perfect by the end of this session. This is gonna be hard..
-----------------------------------------
Hey everyone! Sorry I've been inactive, I'll try and be more active and update my stories more. I know you guys comment and want more, so I'll update more for you guys. I've been busy with my YouTube.

YouTube, Twitter, Kik, Snapchat, Instagram, and Telegram: PansexuallyMe