Anger Sex

Imagine...

Demi walks right through the door and before you can say anything she quickly pulls you in for a long passionate kiss. She's had a long hard day and needs some love. You kiss her right back without hesitation. This isn't the first day like this. She grabs you and pins you to the wall and you quickly put your legs around her waist. She breaks off the kiss and goes down to your neck. She knew all your weaknesses. She went straight for the spot and started sucking on it. You shut your eyes and slowly started arching your back. She starts sucking harder making you moan rather loudly. You know what she's doing. She's taking her anger out on you with sex. And you don't mind at all. You secretly love it when Demi comes home ready to dominate you. You hear her breathing heavily and she suddenly just rips your clothes off leaving you in only your underwear and bra. You do the same to her but she's only wearing underwear.

Y/N- You bad girl...

Demi- Only for you...

She continues kissing you and starts unbuckling your bra. She succeeds and forcefully rips it off turning you on even more. You goes down to one breast and sucks and bites on it roughly causes you to arch your back and moan giving her more access to your body. She forcefully grabs your hips and starts leading you to the couch.

Y/N- The couch again?? Oh your desperate.

Demi looks up at you and bites harder on your nipple and starts letting her hand wander to your core. She starts to slowly rub causing you to squirm a bit.

Y/N- Just do it!!

Demi- Oh. I'm the desperate one?

She plants light kisses on your body leading down to your wet core. Each kiss making you moan uncontrollably. She reaches her final destination. She lightly blows on it causing you quietly curse.

Y- Fuck...

Without any warning she dips her tongue into your soaking wet core and starts thrusting in and out roughly and quickly. Your moans are even louder than before and and you grab her hair causing her to moan sending vibrations to your core.

Y- Damn Demi... Your SOO...

Demi wouldn't let you finish. Demi rubs her thumb on your clit and is still thrusting into with her tongue. Making you feel the ultimate pleasure. She adds 2 fingers in unison with her tongue making you float to Cloud 10. You arch your back even higher and pull her head closer to your core. One last thrust and you cum all over her fingers and face. As she slowly takes them out you watch her lick her fingers and moan.

Demi- Mmm. Delicious.

Y- Damn Dems.

Demi- We ain't done yet baby...

Demi runs upstairs and you hear ruffling and shuffling till you see Demi with her hands behind her back.

Y- What's that?

She turns around and puts It on. She turns back around and you see a strap on dildo attached to Demi.

Demi- Don't worry. We will both feel pleasure.

She slowly pulls out revealing a double sided dildo. On side going inside Demi and the other about to go in you.

Demi- Ready?

Y- Always.

Without hesitation Demi slams into your soaking core cause you to arch your back and scream her name out. Demi is staring right out you with lustful eyes craving your body. She starts with slowly thrusts but quickly speeds her pace. You moan her name over and over again causing her to go even faster and suck on your neck once more. She gets out and turns you over and starts pulling your hair. You moan loudly and uncontrollably.

Demi- You like that??

Y- (moaning) Yea! Fuck yea!

Demi- Mmm.

Demi pulls your hair harder making you gasp and moan. You've never seen her like this before. But you love it! The thrill and rush of it! It's amazing!! She thrust one last time making you cum all over the dildo. She slowly pulls out of you only to find herself in your position.

Y- My turn.
---------------------------------

First story/imagine I made like this. If it's horrible please tell me and I'll try to fix it. Hope you liked it.. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Please vote, comment, and follow me! 😜😍😘❤️😂