I blinked, trying to gather my thoughts. "No- no El, why would you think that?"

"Well I don't know, maybe it's because you always think the worse of me, maybe it's because you think Lucas is such a saint and doesn't have any bad sides to him."

"El-"

"I don't even wanna hear it." He snapped, angrily pulling the measuring tape from around his neck as he moved away from me, leaving me standing there like an idiot.

Elroy couldn't be lying about this- I mean, the proof was right there on his face, he was not lying. But then again, the Lucas I know, wasn't capable of doing something like this. No- that's just not possible.

I wiped my tears, turning towards his direction.

He was standing beside his table, going through something on his sketchpad. His infamous frown was on his face, but surprisingly, I wasn't scared.

"El, I- I need to know what happened." I said.

He ignored me, focusing on the sketchpad.

"Listen, I know you're mad and I know that you think I wouldn't believe you, but I just need to know the full story."

He still ignored.

"I'm conflicted here. On one hand you look badly injured, and on another I can't bring myself to believe that Lucas would do such a thing I- I don't- I don't just know what and who to believe."

He didn't answer.

He was mad at me, and it seemed like each word I said made him even more angry.

I walked over to his direction, placing my hand on his arm.

He froze.

"El-"

"Get your hands off me." He said calmly, but I knew he wasn't calm.

"Just listen to me-"

"I'm not... Going to repeat myself." He said sharply this time.

This wasn't going right.

"Elroy just-"

He shrugged my hand off his arm roughly, raising his head to glare at me. "Have you suddenly gone deaf? Or has your emotional stupidity blocked every single sensible space in your brain?"

I gulped, refusing to pay heed to his harsh words.

"At least lets talk this out, explain to me what happened."

He looked frustrated now. "Do I even need to explain? Isn't my face enough proof?"

"I- it's- you don't understand, El... I know Lucas, I know him very well. He wouldn't- he isn't capable of-"

"Shut up... Please." He managed to let out. "I can't believe you right now Fay. You still think I'm lying about this?"

"Then explain to me. Make me understand, El."

He scoffed. "It would make no difference."

"El-"

"Just leave me alone Fay. I honestly don't want to talk to you, I'm angry now, and it's taking everything in me to control myself."