Chapter 18: Invitation

"Dear Diary,

It has been 2 months since I've last written. I've just been so busy. This was the greatest summer of my life. Leon and I were always at the beach and we hung out almost everyday. He's starting to heal after what had happened to his dad. The Studio is starting up again soon and I'm really nervous to audition but i'm also excited."

"You always write in that diary" Leon points out while we're hanging out on the couch in my living room. I close my diary and smile.

"I haven't written in it for 2 months, I need to keep it updated" I say. He smiles lightly at me and stares at the diary.

"Do you ever write about me?" he asks with an eyebrow raised. I blush and break eye contact with him embarrassingly.

"You'll never know" I say before looking at him again.  He jokingly rolls his eyes and rests his head on the arm of the couch.

"Studio auditions are 3 days away, are you excited?" he asks with his eyes closed, I noticed he was tired. He was probably up all night watching movies again.

"More like terrified" I say as I get a sudden rush of anxiety. Leon's head instantly shoots up and gazes into my eyes.

"Don't be, you're so talented" he says, "you're bound to get in and besides Angie works there so maybe she can give you some special treatment"

"I don't want to get special treatment" I say as I playfully jab him in the arm, "I want to get in because of my talent not my aunt"

"And future step mother" Leon adds.

"Speaking of," I say as I stand up from the couch and get something from the kitchen table.

"Would you like be my date to the wedding?" I ask as I give him an invitation.

"Nah" Leon says.

"Leon!" I gasp.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding" he laughs, "I would be honored to go with you"

[AUTHORS NOTE]

Thank you all so much for 10k views!!