Chapter 15: The Choice

"Leon, I.." I say pulling away, he stares at me with a look of confusion and frustration.

"You have a choice Violetta, you can either be with me again or not" Leon says calmly.

"I don't want to get hurt" I say quietly, staring into his eyes. He sighs.

"You have to stop being so afraid to take risks" Leon says.

"You're right.." I mumble. He leans in again and this time I kiss him.

"So...does that mean we're back together?" He asks. I nod and smile.

"This might be awkward" Leon says as we're stood outside the Ice cream parlour hand in hand.

"Well we might as well get it over with" I say, dragging him inside. Francesca, Diego and Camila were all sat down instantly staring at us. We make our way over to the booth and sit down.

"ARE YOU BACK TOGETHER?" Camila blurts out. Francesca shoots her a look and Diego just sits there awkwardly.

"Yeah, we are" Leon says and he puts an arm around me. I smile and rest my head on Leon's shoulder.

"I knew you were gonna get back together, honestly she never stopped talking about you, Leon" Francesca says.

"Fran!" I say feeling embarrassed. Leon laughs.

"And then there's me....forever alone" Camila sighs.

"Join the club" Francesca and Diego say at the same time. There's a moment of awkward silence.

"So..." I say, breaking the silence, "Did Marco call?"

"Yeah, he just apologized for leaving all of a sudden...I still don't forgive him" Francesca says.

"I'm sorry" I say.

"Well, you have a lot to be sorry for" Diego murmurs. Owch, that hurt.

"Umm, me and Cami are gonna go order" Francesca says as her and Camila step out of the booth.

"Leon, why don't you join us?" Camila says, trying to give me and Diego time to talk alone.

"Uh, no...I'm good" Leon says.

"LEON!" Francesca almost shouts. Leon rolls his eyes and goes to order with Francesca and Camila.

"Leon told me what you did", I say to Diego, "Thank you for that"

"It's fine..look I'm sorry about what I said. It just hurts seeing you with him" He shrugs.

"Trust me, you'll be over me before you know it" I smile. He smiles back.

"No offence, but I hope so" he says.

"What about Francesca?" I suggest.

"She loves Marco" he sighs.

"Marco's gone, now's your chance!" I say.

"I don't know..." He says hesitantly. 

"Just think about it" I say.

"I got you your favourite!" Leon says as he returns with Fran and Cami.

"Awwww, thank you!" I say. I kiss him on the cheek and start eating the ice cream.

"