Show me (chapter 16)

Kaolins P.O.V.
Kaolin: *sitting on the kitchen counter* I can't believe she came in here and did all of that late night!
David: me either. I haven't seen my baby sister in 10 years. After 10 years that's who she is, wow!
Payton: 10 years daddy.
David: yeah baby 10 years.
Kaolin: lucky you!
David: well, girls it's time for me to get a move on. I'll be back every other month or so. But y'all be good! All the bills are paid for up to 3 years and well Ima miss y'all! And tell treasure I said goodbye when she gets back! *hugs and kisses Payton and kaolin and then walks out*
Payton: just us now.
Kaolin: yeah I know right!
Treasure: *walks through front door* HEYY YALL
Payton: where have you been?
Treasure: I stay with Jayden late night.
Payton: you lil nasty.
Kaolin: I'm sorry for what my momma did to you late night.
Treasure: it's okay!
Kaolin: I'm pregnant.
Treasure: you are?
Kaolin: yep!
Payton: she made me get up at 3 in the morning and go get one.
Treasure: have you told traton.
Kaolin: I told him this morning.
Treasure: and he said???
Kaolin: he said he didn't know what to do, and that he was scared cause he wasn't ready for a baby. But it doesn't matter what he says cause I'm keeping it, no matter what anyone says!
Treasure: your choice baby cousin. I'm bout to go take a bath. *walks upstairs*
Payton: trying to wash the sin away!
Treasure: shut up!
Tratons P.O.V.
I can't believe it. I'm only 16, I can't have no baby. I ain't got no job and then she saying she keeping it. I can't even think straight right now!
Traton: Jayden! Where you at?
Jayden: in dat room!
Traton: *walks to Jayden's room* I need to talk to you.
Jayden: what's good bro?
Traton: ummm. Kaolin pregnant.
Jayden: huh? *stands up*
Traton: kaolin pregnant.
Jayden: bruh! Are you out of your mind?
Traton: don't you start!
Jayden: what you mean don't you start! It sound like to me you been starting and finishing!!!!!
Traton: how you gonna judge me and you do it too?
Jayden: I know what I'm doing! I'm 17 and you some yugin!
Traton: so what you trying to say is that you can but I can't!
Jayden: no you can't cause guess what! It's AINT landing no where other than disease or pregnancy! Something you gonna know about soon.
Traton: I through you would understand and not judge!
Jayden: understand?? How am I supposed to understand...this is not something you just understand...this is another kid you are bring into the world and you have to take care of it and you have to pay for it! So don't turn things on me cause it's not working out for you. I know about no glove no love!
Traton: *walks out*