Funeral (chapter 13)

Payton's P.O.V.
I can't believe today is the day I have to bury my grandmother. Ever since I was little she was there no matter how much I was taken away from her. She always got me back. She treated me, treasure and kaolin like she birthed us and we loved it cause we loved our grandma. She knew the words to make a dark day feel like the calm before the storm! I loved here I just can't believe she's gone!
Treasure: come on Payton!
Payton: here I come. *gets up and walks out room*
(Church house)
Preacher: she was a holy woman, she was a happy woman. She loved her family, she loved her kids. She loved and she loved hard!
Payton: *laying her head on kyler crying*
Preacher: it's time for the viewing of the body.
At that moment no one was able to hold them-selfs together. Treasure had went to the Casket and almost fell because she was crying so hard. Jayden And uncle David brought her back to her seat. I did t even wanna go up there cause I just couldn't see here like that. Kaolin went but it wasn't long before she had to be carried back also!
Kaolins P.O.V.
After I had got back to my seat I felt sick like really sick. I got up and went to the bathroom and it felt like I couldn't stop throwing up. After I got done I went back out and everybody was getting ready to go home and that's when I saw traton.
Traton: hey! I'm haven't see you in days? Where you been?
Kaolin: minding my business.
Traton: what you mean?
Kaolin: I mean I have been being single, something that you aren't!
Traton: what are you talking about?
Kaolin: I over heard you and tiara talking at school in the hallway.
Traton: it's over between us kaolin!
Kaolin: *sigh* whatever!
Traton: why don't you believe me.
Kaolin: cause I don't *grabs her stomach*
Traton: are you okay? *catches her*
Kaolin: *passes out*
Traton: *picks her up* somebody help me!