Chapter 16-20

S.P.P Chapter 16: The arrival of Rear Admiral.

In the meantime, everyone saw a heavy rainstorm, dark clouds covered the clear sky, and there was a flying dragon coming from the sky and made a loud roar. When the dragon moves his wings, raindrops emitted.

This dragon was greatly moving, he came from the sky and landed on the ground.

The dragon opened his big mouth. This fierce momentum shocked everyone, and it was an unimaginable scene.

On the deck, Rogen took out the Yuan Hong sword, which made a whistle, the sword was pointed at Sauder.

Sauder didn’t even make a reaction, Rogen attacked with the Yuan Hong, and it was very fast.

“Puchii”

The blood spilled, his head was turned up to the sky by the strength of the hit. Captain Sauder was fully shocked, and he didn’t believe what was that.

Sauder didn’t imagine that Rogen had the power to kill him in one hit. The Rumor said that Roger’s brother has no power!

Even when he saw him killing his own crew, he thought subconsciously that Rogen was not as strong as he was, but in any case, Sauder could not believe that he could kill him easily.

“Pouff”, Sauder fell heavily on the ground, the Scarlet Blood instantly dyed the deck red.

The rest of Sauder’s crew opened their mouths and squinted. They all saw that scene.

Rogen slowly put his sword into the sheath, then he turned his head toward the other pirates.

At this time, all the pirate shuddered with obvious fear in their eyes. Sauder, their captain who was the strongest in their eyes, was killed by one hit of a sword.

“It’s really a waste when I use the Hundred Steps Flying Sword”

Rogen spat on the dead body while passing him. He walked toward the crowd.

Rogen looked at the merchants who hold their heads and was still afraid. He frowned.

“He is dead, I killed him, you are safe”

“Fred, Hant, let’s go to the pirate ship”

Fred and Hant immediately reacted and began to command the crowd to run toward the pirate ship.

This merchant ship was obviously unable to support them anymore, and soon it will sink in the sea.

Rogen was facing the rest of Sauder’s pirates alone. He looked at them with a cold look.

These pirates saw Rogen coming over. They all shuddered.

“I was going to kill you, but you still have some use, now help my crew to transfer things from our boat to your boat and don’t try to do anything rash, otherwise, I’ll kill you immediately”

Rogen’s voice was very deep, which made the pirates more afraid. But staying alive and follow his orders was better than dying. They quickly agreed and started to help.

About half an hour later, the transfer has been completed, and the merchant ship began to enter the water. The water level keeps rising.

He stood on the deck and watched the merchant ship quietly sinking. Rogen come at the front of fearful pirates and said, “Let’s go to the nearest port”

The pirates quickly followed the order, and immediately the pirate ship started to sail.

About ten minutes later, the pirates panicked.