Chapter 1

I HAVE TO FIGHT

The curtains were fluttering due to the sea breeze that was blowing gently with a little salty flavor.

A cat was under the desk, it raised its paw and rubbed its face with half-opened eyes, then it closed them and fell back asleep.

This was a very suitable morning to sleep, but Rogen was busy packing all his stuff into a bag.

He had to flee because soon people would come looking for him to catch him for his bounty. and if he was to get caught he will end up in a stinky prison for life. That prison would be Impel Down.

"Rogen, hurry up, those crazy guys are coming."

Outside, there was a small girl, named Lolita, she was nervous as she urged Rogen to hurry.

"I know, I know!" Rogen waved lazily, as he picked up the little bag, and left the bedroom.

"Those groups of people are really disgusting, Roger just died and they are already here for you, just to get the reward, really shameless guys."

Rogen just smiled. He naturally understood that this group of people only wanted to get that valuable reward.

After all, his strength is almost negligible compared to his big brother, Gol.D.Roger.

Even though he has never stopped training during these 16 years, due to the limit of his talent, he had to admit that he didn't have the potential to be strong.

"Hurry up, I can only help you to get to the port, the rest depends on you, leave Loguetown quickly, you must take care of yourself!" The small Loli said with tears in her eyes.

Rogen nodded with a little smile on his face. He accelerated his pace while comforting the little Loli.

He didn't want to get caught, they will turn him over to the marine.

"Don't worry about me and don't follow me, I don't want to involve you in this."

"No, after losing Roger, I don't want to lose you too." She said firmly.

Rogen shook his head, he couldn't refuse, at this time he really did need her to guide him, the ship was going to leave soon and he didn't know what to do.

After a while of constant running, Rogen was far away from his home.

He paused. His eyes looked at the direction of his home with complexity, the place he lived in for 16 years.

And from now on, he won't have a home anymore.

It was impossible to understand how Roger who was middle-aged, could have a younger brother so much weaker than him. Rogen naturally understood why that he wasn't a person of this world, as soon he opened his eyes he knew the world he was in. At that time he was happy and excited. This was the world of One Piece.

He is the brother of Gol-D-Roger! They had the same family name, same blood, and Roger had taught him since childhood.

However, something terrible happened, he found out that he had little to no strength.