Chapter 10-12

S.P.P Chapter 10: THE REPORT

For ordinary people, 10 million was a big value, but this was 110 million belly, this was a very tempting value.

This huge amount of money was enough to make people who aren't rich be too greedy, they had a good reason.

"In the name of justice, help the marine, arrest the world's biggest criminal, the brother of Roger!"

Everyone's eyes sparkled and looked at each other. They had the same opinion.

Then, Hant went to the basement of the boat, where Rovi was busy.

"Huh, I think there is one thing that you must be interested in?"

Rovi was a middle-aged man, he was not tall and he had a blond hair. When he saw Hant, He raised his head and frowned "what are you doing here?"

On weekdays, he was a quiet person and the most respectable person in Hina's boat. But Hant's character was arrogant and very sneaky.

"Rogen, do you know about him!?"

"If you have something, say it directly? I don't have time to waste it with you" Rovi was impatient, he still had more work to do.

"That guy is a criminal with a reward of 110 million belly!" Hant said that and threw the wanted poster to Rovi.

"Oh? And then what? What do you want to do?" Rovi stopped the work, there was a hint of interest in his eyes.

"Go arrest him? Be a bounty hunter?"

"That's not true, although the boy looks pure and straight, and he doesn't have the slightest strength. He can be rewarded with a lot of money by the marine, it's not something that we have to deal with it!"

Hant shrugged his shoulders and had a sense of self-knowledge.

Rovi frowned and asked, "Does Hina know this!"

Hant smiled and said, "Huh, of course she knew, I talked to her before she sent me to tell you"

Rovi glanced at Hant with a grin on his face, and he said disdainfully "stop with your stupid ways!"

"If Hina wants something she will come directly to me"

"And you want to find me, what's the matter? don't be fooled"

There was a glimmer of anger on his face and Rovi forced him down, then he said, "I consulted with the others and we will report Rogen to the marine to let them came and catch him"

"Even though we can't get all the money of the reward, we will get a part of it for the report"

"Hehe!"

Rovi smiled after listening quietly.

"Very good plan, but Rogen is a good boy"

"But the money is more attractive."

With a flicker, Rovi threw the den den mushi into the arms of Hant, then he cut the reward paper, and a smile appeared on his face.

"Be sure, we will not be less than you"

Hant took the den den mushi, he didn't hesitate, he directly dialed the nearest marine base.

"The marine division 73102, please answer"

A clear male voice came across.

He coughed twice, Hant was stern "Hello marine, I'm Hant from the east blue chamber of commerce, I have clues about Rogen, who recently had become wanted."