Chapter 6

A GREAT FIGHT

He clenched his fists, Rogen had a faint smile, confidence, and disdain.

At that moment, he was so attached to the white phoenix.

Behind him, there was Akainu, who had fear in his eyes. The two men turned back and they stopped the fight.

“I don’t want to have too much entanglement with you, don’t follow me again!”

Rogen faintly spits the sentence which made Akainu’s full body shuddered and clenched his fists.

He eventually didn’t want to rush to Rogen once again.

“Boy, don’t you see the marines!?”

Suddenly, a loud shout came from the top. A huge body descended from the sky, and with an incredible speed, he rushed to Rogen.

Like a flash, Rogen changed his position.

“I like it”

“Bang”, Rogen dodged the hit and the deck divided. A figure heavily landed here.

“SORU!”

At that moment of landing, Garp took another shot and his body suddenly disappeared, his speed was obviously much faster than Akainu, he has already rushed to Rogen again.

“Shigan!”

Garp’s fingers were hard like a gun and they can stab a body.

Rogen’s eyes shrank sharply and his head was slightly twisted.

“Sharp!”

His cheek was bleeding and Rogen didn’t believe what’s happened.

His right hand huddled like an eagle, his body suddenly accelerated, and then he moved forward to attack Garp aggressively.

“Tekkai!”

“When? How?”

At the next moment, the sparks actually collided, Rogen’s heart trembled, and he immediately retreated.

Then, Monkey D Garp raised his right leg and used Rankyaku, one of the six techniques of “Rokushiki”.

“Wow sharp!”

The mast on the ship broke. Garp was incredibly powerful.

Rogen constantly retreat that moment, he felt a strong power In the face of Garp, and there was enormous pressure.

Compared with Akainu, Garp’s experience was higher.

The two were fast like the wind, quickly fought, they moved to the deck at an extremely fast pace.

Rogen sharpened his eyes, there was no doubt that Garp was stronger than him, he could barely fight him at this moment. He released the power and speed of the white phoenix and IP Man on the same day. If this fight took more time, he will get exhausted and no doubt, he will lose.

“Shigan!”

Once again, Garp attacked him,

“Pew”

Rogen’s face changed, there was a bloody hole in the right shoulder, he was injured under the constant attack of Garp. He was hit because of the lack of experience.