Chapter 8

HINA THE LITTLE CAPTAIN

It was a small normal boat, which was mostly filled with sailors and migrant workers.

However, the captain of the boat was a little girl and that’s unusual. She was about sixteen or seventeen years old with a pink hair and wore a shawl. She looked pretty and pure.

At that moment, she was standing on the bow of the ship and she was watching quietly the calm sea in front of her. Everyone in the ship was wondering what she was thinking about.

Suddenly, there was a sound came from the sky. The girl turned her head. She got surprised.

“What is that?”

She saw a giant white bird came from the sky, she was even more shocked by the fact that it was carrying a young boy.

“Hyuu!”

The sound of a heavy breath cracked, as the man approached one meter to the deck. The huge white bird suddenly disappeared like a phantom.

“Bang!” the man fell onto the deck and cracked the wooden board. Where he landed he made a pool of blood.

“Whaaat!?”

“I saw a bird falling from the sky, and in a blink of an eye, it became a boy.”

“He seems to be injured.”

The fall of Rogen attracted the attention of the sailors on board, and all of them were curious about him.

The girl with long pink hair looked at Rogen carefully and her expression changed quickly. She immediately called out “Call the ship’s doctor!!! We need him now. This guy is injured!”

All the people shouted, and an elderly man was dragged by a teenager.

“What’s the matter with Hina!? This old man isn’t in good health, I’m not young anymore and can’t help like before.”

As the old man squeezed over the crowd, he complained.

Hina paid no attention to the old man’s complaints, and she said:” Fred, look at him, he seems to be seriously injured”

Fred saw Rogen in a coma, he couldn’t help but he wondered “from where does this kid come from? Look at his clothes. They are dry. It’s not like he came from the sea”

“From the sky, he fell from heaven!”

Someone next to him shouted and pointed to the sky.

For them, the young boy who dropped from the sky and he was saved by the beautiful girl Hina, it was undoubtedly a very gossiping event, enough for them to talk about it for a month.

“The sky!” Fred glanced at the sky strangely, then he shook his head and crouched down to observe Rogen’s injury.

After a while, Fred shook his head and frowned, “his injury is not critical, but he lost too much blood”

“Fortunately, I came at the right time, if it was a little bit late, no one could save him”

He lost too much blood and if Fred didn’t help him at that moment then only God could save him.

“At first, I had to stop his bleeding, and then I have to give him blood. His wound is like someone pierced him with a sharp tool, which hit his artery”

“I did my best to save his life. I hope he can make it”

Fred grinned and quickly closed the wound of Rogen.