Chapter 5

TWO MARINE MAJORS

The white phoenix was one of the top masters in the Ming Dynasty, he was very famous in the whole world, also his speed was incredible, it said that he could manipulate the wind and use his strength to fly in the air, in common with that, his martial arts were very strong.

Rogen didn’t think that the orange spirit possessed such a master like him, but there was no doubt that this master was the most suitable scene for this moment.

In the instant that the cannonball hit the wooden boat, then the fire broke out and the flame immediately skipped. The wooden boat was too fragile, and it was completely destroyed.

In this scene of flame, there was a loud sound of a bird, Rogen’s body was like a bird. He was smart and fast. His did a move with his hand, he was flying up.

The soaring fire didn’t touch him. After he rested, he actually stood on a flying white bird.

“Oh!”

The white bird flapped its wings and looked very sharp at the two large warships below.

“You said it’s over?” Standing on the white bird, and he suddenly stared at Akainu below, the tone became very sharp and low.

“No, I said this is not the end, it’s just the start!”

“Everything has only just begun!”

“Rogen do you think that you can run away? A broken bird where can he takes you!?” Akainu shouted, the next moment, he actually ran fast, his stature turned into a phantom.

“SORU!”

He almost disappeared, Akainu’s body suddenly disappeared and then appeared in the air.

“Moonstep!”

In the footsteps of Akainu in the air, a circle of cyclones was heard, Akainu was a hard opponent, just three kilometers of jumping in the air he came near Rogen.

Rogen’s eyes narrowed. Also, it appeared cautious.

People in the world of pirates were different from the martial arts world, their physical capabilities and their incredible ability were far beyond the scope of martial arts. This was a powerful world. Even on the other side, there was just a major, he was very strong.

What’s more! On the top of the boat below, there was another major.

With a fist of boxer’s, Akainu stood in the air and shot him.

Rogen smiled slightly, he was not nervous. His stature suddenly stretched forward.

The next moment, before he reached Akainu’s fist, and under the shocked look of everyone, his body suddenly disappeared. When Akainu looked again he saw the boy’s handsome face already in front of him and he showed a big smile to him.

“Hey marine major, you are so slow!”

The two were in front of each other, Akainu punched Rogen but he was already behind him and his hands were around the chest of Akainu all this while they were in the air.

The white bird screamed and floated away, he was spinning in the air.

“Bang Bang!”

Akainu’s footsteps were in the mid-air, his eyes turned in shock and he looked at Rogen who was five meters away.

“Devil fruit ability? You can fly!”