Slenderman x neko

Requested by: TheEdgeLord

Reader is neko (half cat)

Little bit of swearing is in the reading.

Enjoy 😁
________________________________

(3rd POV)

Being the eldest of 5 children is hard. Always getting blamed for everything. You atleast turned 18 a few months ago, and today was the last day of High School. You were the last one getting home around 6pm, because you like to walk around the woods between school and home. The first thing that happened when you got home, parents started yelling at you for not keeping the house clean. Walking past your parents, you saw the house was a mess and your other siblings are either on the couch playing video games or on their phones.

You were the cleanest and most independent of all the children, but your parents didn't care about that. They wanted you to set an example since you were the oldest. You were starting to argue, saying that it wasn't your responsibility to clean up after everyone, and that you were sick of living in that house any longer. Running up to your shared room, with your 2 younger sisters, you threw everything out of your backpack and began throwing clothes into it. As you finished grabbing all the necessities, you opened up the second floor bedroom window and jumped out. Landing on your feet, thanks to being half cat, without looking back at the house you began running into the woods behind the house.

As you seemed to be walking for 2 hours in the woods, you stopped to rest against a tree. Closing your eyes, listening to the serene atmosphere around, was very calming. Suddenly you heard a twig snap in the distance with your sensitive hearing. Listening closely you could hear the creature get closer to your current location. Keeping ahold of the backpack and pulling your sweater hood over your head, you bolted in the opposite direction and the creature continued to follow. Looking back as you ran, you were able to get a good glimse at the creature.

It was a tall man, about 7 feet tall. He seemed to be wearing a black suit, but you couldn't make out the face. You looked back ahead, but ran right into a big oak tree. Falling back onto your ass, you grunted and held your bleeding nose. You then felt something wrap around your wait, arms, and legs. It lifted you off the ground, and spun you around.

(Your POV)

I started to squirm from the appendages wrapping around my body. It rose me off the ground and turned me to face it. At this time I got a closet look at what was following me. It was a tall slim creature, with no face. His skin is pure white, and what wrapped around me were tendrals extended from his back.

I squirmed even more once I got a look at him, and said, "Let me go. Now."

The tall man only seemed to put me infront of him, and just 'stared' at me. His stood up, pulling my hoodie down, revealing my (f/c)cat ears. I then hissed at him, causing him to become more cautious.

I only stared at him, giving him no show of fear. "If I am going to die, I will stay brave and fight till the end" I thought as I continued growling.

The man then went and touched my ears, which I then yelped. "Interesting." He said tilting his head.

"Stop touching my ears, or else you'll face the conciquences of your actions." I shout shaking my head, slightly blush.

"You are not a "normal" child." The man stated.

I then scoffed at the word child, "I am no child, man. I am 18, so that considers me an adult." I snootily spoke.

"Well, young lady, my name is Slenderman, or Slender. What is your name?" He introduced as he set me down and retracting his tendrals, then extended a hand.