Laughing Jack x Reader

Requested by AuesomeBraveGirls23

_______________________________

(Your POV)

I've enjoyed going to the circus ever since I was little. The best part was this one clown, he was very colorful, happy and always made everyone laugh. A few years later, the town had to shut down the circus because a freak accident happened during one of their performances and someone got killed.

I'm now 16, walking past the abandoned circus on my way to school, remembering all the fun I had since I was 5. People have said they found children dead at the old circus tent. I believe those were just rumors, until a few days ago I saw on the news about one of my friends little sibling found dead, stuffed with candy and their organs ripped out.

Walking past the circus, I decided to skip school to look around. No one would care if I'm not at school anyway, got no friends to miss me. So I climbed the 7 foot fence and hopped on the other side.

As I walked further into the circus I noticed all the were and tear thats happened over the years. Getting closer the the tent in the center, I noticed a faint light coming from inside.

Moving the fabric door aside, I saw a small candle in the center of the ring set on a table. I walked up to the candle, and there lay was a torn piece of paper. There were words saying, "I've been watching you."

A gust of wind blew out the candle, leaving me in complete darkness. I searched around until I saw a figure sitting in the bleachers. The figure seemed to stand and walk towards me. I stood frozen, unable to move as the figure stood far enough so I could make them out.

They were male, about 6ft, wore black and white stripped clown outfit, he had bandages on any open skin except his face. The most frightening was his smile, the teeth were sharply pointed, which has a sinister meaning behind it.

"I've been watching you for a while (y/n)." He spoke. "Everytime you pass by... walking to and from school."

He walked closer as he spoke stopping right in from of me, reaching his hand into his pocket he pulled out two pieces of candy.

"My names Laughing Jack, LJ for short." He says handing out a candy towards me. I hesitated, staring as he chuckled. "It's not poisoned if that's what you think."

I took the candy, holding it as he unwrapped his to eat. I gave in and unwrapped mine, it's (fav candy). Smiling at him, I noticed he had a flushed face looking lightly down.

I then looked down and noticed he was looking at my chest, I quickly covered my breasts. He blushed immediately, stole my lolli, then grabbed my shoulders to KISS ME!!

It was very gentle, but aggressive. I kind of like it, but once we pulled apart I must have winned because LJ spoke.

"Well now. Someone's needy aren't they?" LJ spoke as he rubbed my back. "I'll give you the sweetest candy you'll every taste."

LJ began rubbing my panties with the lollipop I was eating. He continued to kiss me as he moved aside my panties and rubbed me with his fingers now.

Breaking the kiss, he ate the lollipop that rubbed my region, now covered in my juices.

"Now that is sweet." He smirks right when his fingers inserted themselves inside my vagina.

I could feel his fingers wiggling and  thrusting inside. I moaned loudly, which thankfully no one else could hear. Getting close to my climax, I suddenly felt empty. I looked up at LJ and saw is spiral dick.

"Here's my special candy just for you sweet cheeks." LJ says as he aligned himself to my entrance.

My body was acking to fell his dick inside. He was going slow, then immediately thrusted with one push. I screamed in ecstacy as he filled me to the brim. It didn't take long for LJ to begin thrusting. My rear end was hanging off the table as he kept thrusting.

I was getting close to release and could tell so was LJ. "Get ready sweetheart. The show is about to end." He says as his thrusts became rougher and faster as he was about to climax.

That pushed me over the edge, I could see starts as my moaning screams were released as LJ came inside, I came all over his dick. Fluids leaks over the edge of the table onto the floor.

LJ helped me clean up and stand. 'It didn't seem so bad, losing my virginity to a clown,' I thought. I looked over at LJ as he pulled out another lollipop.

"Call me next time you want to meet up. My numbers in the wrapper." He says handing it to me. " see ya later sweet cheeks.

He walked into a dark corner and disappeared. I left the circus tent and headed my way back home. Didn't want to go to school after feeling so drained. 'I might just give him a call later tho.' I thought as I get home.

END