My husband returned to the kitchen, remembering this time to lock the partition behind him.

"Where were we, sweetheart?" He lifted me -while struggling yet still he did- off the ground and rested me on the counter. "I believe I was just about ready to devour you."

And he does exactly that, securing my first kiss of the day. His touch was able to give me the comfort and strength I needed for the day as he cupped my (face) cheeks.

My legs latched to his waist, reeling him in closer and closer until there was no more space between us. A few more seconds and we would take it to another level in our kitchen with our children roaming the house.

A few more seconds was not what we had apparently as another little interruption was banging for our attention.

Donghyuck groaned before stepping back and I was able to view his hard on in full view. He's still so sexy with all his clothes on. Damn.

"Daddies, I'm hungry." Shit, we may be able to go without physical food and still have our alternative but our kids didn't have that option. If anyone's wondering, this is a sex life with kids, it exists. It's just barely ever in one. Maybe, that's good since we get to enjoy the build up to sex five times instead of once.

After giving Dohyung and Minhyuck some warmed up leftovers and locking them in their play pen, my husband felt it was better we relocated to the privacy of our bedroom.

"Fuck this, babe. I want to do this now." He started to strip and for the nth time, all I wanted to do was stare. 

"Are you all prepped?" I questioned as my bulge continued to grow and I groaned at the anticipation in the air growing. 

"I'm always clean for you, baby. You know I could do this anywhere." Finally naked, he attacked me. Literally, so. 

He secured his lips to my neck, running his tongue on the already sensitive area of skin. There's no way I could hold back my cries of pleasure while I was at the mercy of this man.

Our lips finally collided again and a weight released from my shoulders. I breathed out in content at the privilege I had being in a relationship like this. I love this man, but it's time to destroy him. 

I grabbed his dick, causing his dominance in our kiss to falter. His hips bucked instinctively in my hands, a small and pathetic movement. A minute moan cascaded from his plump lips, dripping onto mine. 

Our kiss progressed in its hast, sloppy and following absolutely no rules. My hands sped up around his member, slicking the dripping pre cum about his length. His breath quickened on my lips until he couldn't even kiss me anymore. 

His head rested on my shoulder, writhing in pleasure as I continued to stroke him. 

Then, I let him go. Pushing him unto the bed, I took my time to hover over him. Taking in the atmosphere in the room, the arousal in us both and the lustful eyes of the man in front of me, my dick hardened more even though, I doubt that even possible. My lower body was hot and restricted by the shorts I wore, but I tried my hardest to ignore it as this right now was about Donghyuck.

I made my way down to his erection, grabbing it by the base. I whipped it around, letting the cool air it generated massage his hot and bothered member. Knowing exactly how it made him feel, his moans of approval did also to me what I did to him. 

It progressively got harder and harder to keep my dick in my pants that I couldn't resist palming myself while my mouth enclosed around him. 

In a rush, I salivated over his cock. His hand held to the back of my head firmly as he pushed his member even deeper into the province of my mouth. His tip hit the back of my throat as we developed a thrust and rhythm, where he thrusts while still pushing my head forward. 

Our moans twisted in the air. It bounced off the walls, amplifying the effect. 

"Come on, baby, use your teeth." I heeded to his instructions, utilizing my teeth in the process of running up and down his pulsating cock. 

I applied slight pressure, biting at his flesh and monitoring his reaction. His face contorted in pain but he also let out a long cry of, what cannot be mistaken for, sexual gratification. So, I continued pecking, kissing and biting to the sweet sound of the lewd whimpers he emitted. 

"Baby, I want you in side of me now." He commanded, his voice tired from the constant use but still filled with its usual authoritative flavour. 

With my cock free at least, he grabbed me, playing at the rim of his butthote while touching himself as well. And I tell you, this was really a sight to behold. I reached for the lube on our bedside table and coated my three longest fingers and Donghyuck's entrance.  

I entered my index finger slowly and his jaw slacked quite easily, causing a slew of curse words to slip out. His motion on my dick seizes before returning to a relaxed pace. "More, more, more, fuck."

Simultaneously, I increased my  momentum and my digits, skipping from two to three. "Fuck." He yelled, leaking lines of pre cum. I felt myself leak onto his hole as well as he continued to tease my tip with his fingers. 

I started to move my three fingers in his insides, reminding myself how he felt. His tight hole stretched to accommodate the presence of my fingers, separating and curling in ___.

"I'm ready." Donghyuck huffed out and clasped his fingers to my hips as I aligned with his hole. I plunged into his heat at the guidance of Donghyuck's hand on my hips, setting our fuck pace.

From the get go, we were going at it very fast. Sloppy and a possessing little to no rhythm, he guided me into him each and every time. My dick surged in energy, finally being able to feel the soft and tender insides of my love. I leaned closer to him, resting my head beside his so that he could hear my moans in clarity.

"Fuck, babe, you're so tight." I continued to thrust despite his hole tightening continuously around my length. "Fuck, baby boy, how are you so good at that?" I struggled to retain my composure as the pleasure pooling in my stomach heightened.

Panting, groaning and moaning filled our ears. My sweat dripped, rubbing all over my husband as we shared yet another thing.

"Hold me now." Donghyuck instructed once more, guiding my hands to his cock once more. I straightened my back again and pushed his legs further apart until he was almost in a splitting position on his back.

I spat to his dick, before establishing a steady and simple pace to jerk him off. While over extending my back and getting on my tip toes to ensure my cock was able to angle into his tight heat. I heard him cry out once more and tighten around my member.

"Fucckkk." We cursed together.

"Harder, baby, harder." I heard his voice, channelling all the strength and stamina I needed in order to noticeably increase my force.

The sound of skin slapping together echoed throughout the room. The hitching sound of Donghyuck's cries echoed on my ear drum, driving me to go harder and harder.

"Yes, yes, just like that. Just right there." He screamed, louder and louder.

Then, a unmistakable pause, as we both reached our highs. Both too immersed in the overwhelming sensation to make a sound. Then, followed by a calm, in which we welcomed the final stages of the passing orgasms with a last groan.

Ropes and ropes of runny white liquid launched from Donghyuck's cock, sticking themselves to my face. I exploded in Donghyuck's ass hole and collapsed softly onto his body as I had worked to my last breath.

His breath still heavy and laboured, he kissed me, remnants of his own cum on our lips. "I love you, baby." Donghyuck cupped my (face) cheeks. "So much."

"I love you too." I responded. "So much." I smiled with my heart full of love and gratitude.

Interrupted yet again, a soft knock came from the door behind us.

"Daddies, are you okay?" Our son's soft voice questioned innocently.

"Yes, we're okay sweetheart." Donghyuck answered.

I thought the interaction cute until I realized something. "Now, how the fuck did he get out the play pen?" I laughed, with a heart full of love and gratitude.

Well, now back to parenting.