twenty three.

life is good.
matter of fact— it's incredible. who knew meeting someone could change your life. johnny of course didn't but that was until he met taeil.

it's officially august once again. instead of failing hyuck and seeing all his friends go to 1st grade, taeil would be there teaching him the basics and hyuck being a mini intellect he was, he understood a lot in a short time.

life isn't always good, obviously. it always has its ups and downs like everyone would describe it. the past year, everything shifted but it was a good thing.

johnny got to know more people instead of his bro squad plus ten.

kun and chenle had family from china who fit it just right wiht us. yangyang and hyuck getting along super quickly. ten started dating this guy named winwin who worked across the cafe and made a big deal about it, its nice to see him happy. and to our surprise.. jaehyun still being single and living with johnny.

its fine though, he's hyuck's favorite uncle.. but dont tell that to the others.

anyways, taeil taeil taeil is what goes on in johnny's mind constantly. he hopes in the future it stays that way too. his warm smile being his favorite trait about him.

-

taeil opens the door and sees his dreamy tall boyfriend in a trench coat with flowers. "sorry, i didn't have the time to buy flowers but i have these flowers that was outside my complex. " johnny smiled with forgiveness.

taeil did that sweet nose scrunch as he smiled. "i'm not the type of man who accepts free things." but still grabbed the unorganized flowers from johnny's hand.

"well youre the one begging for a date. i didn't charge you to go with me. i'm pretty much free as well." johnny lifted his brow and poked taeil's nose.

taeil's heart jumped listening to his response.

-

the end.

A/N:

this is currently my favorite johnil photo <3
ive decided to end this because ive been busy once again and i felt like this story was losing its plot but i wanted some johnil things lol

anyways tysm for reads and comments from
everyone !!! 💓
-mads