three.

"but jaehyun— i literally missed my chance asking out an angel." johnny said as he drank a cup of black coffee. "johnny that's not your drink—" oh how johnny wished he could've said something other than 'okay i have to watch my bike, bye kids!' like what an idiot.

"he looked so magnificent like i-i never been so in love." johnny cried. jaehyun kept tapping his shoulder, "uh john, you're supposed to give that coffee to that guy, not drinking someone's coffee." johnny realized he drank a coffee he had to deliver, but did he care? no because he's in love. "jaehyun don't mention it, i am devastated right now."

"y-you know you bring haechan to school ev—" before jaehyun could finish his sentence, johnny had an idea! "holy shit jaehyun. i could see him tomorrow when i bring haechan to school."

-meanwhile-

it was playtime at school. hyuck was waiting for chenle to come back from the "potty room" as they call it.

"hi donghyuck! im jeno. can i play with you?" a kid with a pretty smile said. "yah! dont call me donghyuck, call me haechan!" hyuck said while he was playing with blocks.

"ah okay, haechannie? can i play blocks with you?" hyuck scrunched up his nose as he thought about it. "maybe if— you share your snacks with me." jeno nodded. he just wanted to play blocks.

suddenly, you hear a dolphin laugh and haechan's name being repeated. "haechan!! haechannie! i made a new friend in the potty room!" jeno got scared and his castle fell down and hyuck closed his ears. "chenle, you're very loud i almost lost my ears!"

"hehe sorry! b-but his name is jisung. he's really nice and cute!" jeno stood up and went up to chenle. "i know jisung. i used to take care of him when he was 0 years old" jeno said making a O sign with his hands. "jeno, how could you take care of a jisung when you're only 5?" hyuck replied.

"okay kids! its time to put away the toys and have story time!" mr. moon  announced.

after the story time, it was usually the time to go to lunch. the kids would all go into the cafeteria or outside by the playground.

johnny left a lunch box with hyuck and it had a note that hyuck couldnt read. but it had a smiley face so it was fine. "h-have..a..good day..a-at school..from dad." someone said from behind. hyuck looked behind and saw a older boy with circle glasses and weird eyebrows. "what are you saying?" "i was reading the note. i assume you couldnt read it since you keep staring at it."

"go away. i dont want to be your friend." hyuck pouted. "you must be younger than me, but i'm mark" the weird boy laughed. hyuck was getting tired of making friends, but chenle left him to hang out with that jisung kid and jeno was nowhere to be found after giving hyuck snacks. he didn't want to look like a loner. "i'm haechan. d-do you want the half of my sandwich?"

---

A/N:

A/N:

i couldn't resist not having hyuck meet mark,, taeil isnt really a main character at the moment- but stay tuned :D - mads