ten.

yukhei offered a ride for johnny noticing the two teachers disappeared after the conference.

"i don't understand how i couldn't have known that you had a brother that went to the same school as hyuck. you never contacted us in like forever." johnny complained.

yukhei keeping his eyes on the road, he laughs a little bit. "i didn't want to become a burden and i needed to spend my full attention to help renjun adjust to seoul since my parents just left him here with me."

they both laughed and enjoyed the ride while talking about how yukhei's life has been since he was still a college student and needed to take care of renjun.

- time skip -

"i hope you understand that the babysitter hates when i come home late." yukhei says with a soft voice. johnny being the understanding man he is nodded and wished yukhei a safe drive home.

johnny unlocks the door to his apartment and the first thing he sees is jaehyun and hyuck sleeping soundly on the couch with dumbo playing on the tv screen.

johnny sees that its 6:38 pm and tries waking up the jaehyun on the couch. "did yall eat yet becaus im gonna cook leftovers we had from kun." jaehyun rubbed his eyes and told johnny that hyuck already ate his dinner. johnny picked up hyuck from the couch and tucked him in his bed. "night hyuck, i took care of the bad guys for you." he gives hyuck a kiss on his forehead and silently walked out the room.

jaehyun is in the kitchen heating up some left overs because we love a husband and he was hungry too.

"so how did the conference go?" jaehyun asked just to spark a conversation. "well found out the asshole brother is yukhei. i confronted him being with ten and stuff, but you know we bros again." johnny replied while taking a plate to cover it with food.

"woah woah woah, yukhei is alive? how's he doing." jaehyun suddenly interested. johnny then talked about how yukhei disappeared and had a brother etc. jaehyun probably teared up a bit.

"damn, we should definitely meet up again." jaehyun said while wiping his eyes a bit. "that's exactly what i said!" johnny cheered. johnny dearly loved being with his friends and hanging out without any worries.

"so,, did anything happen with you and mr. moon? we talked about you at the cafe and im he's so into you." jaehyun smirked slightly. johnny choked on his food and freaked out a bit. "what the heck man! i just realized i look like a complete fool today. i need to fix my image if i ever wanna woo him!¡"

"what? your image?? what did you do." jaehyun started looking concerned that his roommate did something completely idiotic.

"i-i may have tried fighting yukhei a few times and almost broke his globe in his classroom." johnny said nervously. jaehyun thought of a great idea.

"definitely you should try getting him some flowers to say sorry tomorrow." jaehyun winked.

"oh my god, your mind."
---

A/N:

A/N:

i like peaceful endings its quite enjoyable uwu !! writing this story seems so wholesome and shit i rlly adore that. im still planning for more exciting things to happen !
- mads