twenty two.

taeil stares at the ceiling for the past two hours.

fuck fuck fuck fuck ..
what if everything goes bad again.. my hopes go up and something happens ?!?
the universe despises my love life!

taeil sits up looking at his phone.

❤️ cute dad(dy) ❤️

good morning sunshine <3

well good morning to you
john suh ;)

heard you got a date today..?

not to brag but my
date is a total hottie :))

taeil silently smiles to himself.
johnny is indeed those kind of boys..

-

taeil puts on a casual comfy outfit that johnny used to cuddle him on some nights. you could just hear the beating of taeil's heart and the butterflies flying inside him.

he's actually fallen in love. no one
could make him feel this way at all.

his scent. his laugh. his jokes. his lips.
his goddamn voice. his cooking skills. the strands of hair that stick out. his voice when he wakes up.
the good morning with heart emojis texts everyday.
the way he snuggles in his sleep, sometimes the blanket is too small for him so youd see his feet at the bottom.

taeil laughs to himself, just johnny.

the older just enjoys his time
to get ready for his one and only <3

-

ding dong.

its time

taeil opens the door and the first thing he looks up to is johnny. he smiles awkwardly to him and walks out.

"no 'hey babe ready for our coffee dayyatee?' okay i see how it is!" johnny pouts. "stop being a whiny kid." taeil teases at him. "but.. are you ready for this date?" taeil smirks.. it was just adorable. johnny's face kinda went uwu.

-

"hello! welcome to JCC which is the
bestest cafe with ten and only ten. what can i get for you, my dear taeil~" the waiter asked. "ten.. this is a ROMANTIC date can you not." johnny sighs.

"taeil.. you indeed deserve better than this tall mutt." ten scoffs. "ill get you some coffee and a cupcake! on the house.. johnny i guess i could get you whatever." ten walks away.

"taeil.. you know we didnt have to go here. my workplace.. this is embarrassing." johnny smiles shyly seeing the familiar faces around.

"but this is my favorite cafe ! enjoy it for me." taeil smiles. the older grabs both of johnny's hands.

"they're just a couple of awkward and shy babies." ten snickers on the phone. "nice to know our dad is growing up." jaehyun fake sobs on the other side of the call. "okay okay.. see ya babe! go ahead and play babysitter loser~ i must shine for taeil." the thai boy replies before ending the call.