fifteen.

johnny could only hear someones's unsteady breathing and it brings johnny full of worry.

"j-j-johnny. it's doyoung. i need you to come to the hospital— jaehyun, h-hyuck, and chenle are all going to the ER."

-recap-

doyoung and jungwoo came to the school to watch the baseball game. doyoung didn't want to come, but jungwoo being very fond of the game, he couldn't say no.

as they exit the car they start to witness a car speeding into another car. it led for both cars to crash into one another. it happened to fast.

doyoung ran to the accident with jungwoo following and he recognized the familiar faces. jungwoo pressed 911 to called the police and the hospital upon seeing jaehyun and the two kids unconscious.

the other car had a couple and it seemed like the driver wasnt in a sober state since doyoung saw both passengers with drinks and cigarettes.

people start crowding what happened and the police vehicles come to surround the scene.

the ambulance comes and starts to get all the injured people. luckily, jaehyun start waking up.

"what the fuck just happened. where's the kids?" jaehyun groans as he's lifted onto a stretcher.

"y-you just got into an accident. don't move too much." doyoung responds back to him.

"can i see your phone? uhh-"
"jaehyun. but its in the car, i-in the front." he says. jungwoo stays by the boys and tells doyoung he'll be at the hospital to stay with them.

doyoung dials johnny's number quickly and he thinks of what to say.

his mind was everywhere. he's never seen an awful accident occur, especially knowing the people injured.

-present time-

johnny's breath hitches when he heard what doyoung said. he doesnt think and runs into the car, not paying attention to the person opening the door.

"taeil.. i'm so sorry- t-this was a mistake." johnny turns to taeil with tears on his eyes.

what taeil saw was pure heartbreak. he didn't know how to feel. all he could do was nod, smile. and shut the door.

his heart broke hearing what johnny said, but why was johnny also...sad?

instead of thinking about that, all he did was sob while taeyong ran to his side.

---

A/N:this plot is all over the place mueheuuahhahah

A/N:
this plot is all over the place mueheuuahhahah. im trying to write my best :-( sorry if it sucks.
hehe anyways.. do you think jaehyun, chenle, and hyuck will be okay?? or will one of them perhaps not make it? - mads