fourteen.

taeil didn't know how scary it is to go on a date again. in general he hasn't gone out in 3 years.

last time he went on a date, he ended up getting ditched but thats a different story to hear. anyways, taeil was scared. what if johnny ditched him like his pass relationships ended up.

johnny called taeil to tell him that he wanted to pick him up around 6 because he wanted to be those romantic guys who tries to surprise their date.

taeil wanted to call someone but he didn't know anyone willing to help him. suddenly he thought of the person someone.

"taeyong? do think you could help me with something?"

-time skip-

"taeil you should be thankful that my little brother has a baseball game today because my parents are on a business trip." taeyong rants as he barges through taeil's door. taeyong is probably one of taeil's closest friends because they used to be college roommates.

"what the fuck taeil,, its 5 and you have a date in 1 hour. are you masturbating?" taeyong notices taeil in a uncomfortable position on the floor.

"nO taeyoNg! i was dOinG yOga! yOu mAde mE fALL!" taeil groans in pain. taeil could've believe taeyong would think that him, moon taeil, would have the nerve to do such unholy things before a date?! unbelievable if you ask me.

"okay, well i got some nice outfit ideas to wear that you can judge." taeil hops from the floor and walks to his closet. taeyong looks at the three choices of outfits that taeil decides to wear.

"first of all, its almost summer. why are you even thinking of wearing this turtleneck shirt with a hoodie." taeyong glares at taeil's poor fashion taste.

taeyong decides to nag at taeil's outfits and decided to switch them together. he has made the best outfit indeed.

"you're so good looking taeil! i'm speechless." taeil smiles silently at the praise from his friend.

-meanwhile-

"jae fucking hyun. wake up." johnny starts wacking a sleepy jaehyun. johnny had to get dressed for his date and the two boys wanted to go to some baseball game for their school. "i need you to drive the boys to that baseball game. who knows you might find some hot dude there." johnny yells.

"uuuhh johhhnny plleease i need sleeep." jaehyun sits up. "why are they going to a game for?"

"i don't know. ask them." johnny replies and walks out of his room. jaehyun just sighs. he really needed a sleep after binge watching ninjago. it's probably one of the best show series to exist.

after getting jaehyun awake, johnny decides to freshen himself. he finishes the shower and is left with a towel around his waist as he walks to the closet.

johnny searches through his closet looking for the perfect outfit for his perfect date. he hopes it's perfect.

"john? we're gonna be leaving if you wanna say bye to the kids or whatever." jaehyun leans against the door frame. johnny nods and checks on hyuck and chenle putting their velcro shoes.

he tells both of them to stay safe and dont get hurt. unfortunately, not everyone can stay safe.

-time skip-

johnny realizes the time and rushes out the apartment. remembering to lock the door and pick the flowers ourside the complex.

he doesn't waste any time because he wants to meet taeil at exactly 6. as he promised.

its 5:57 pm and johnny arrives to taeil's porch. as he knocks on the door his phone starts to vibrate in his pocket.

incoming call
bromie jaehyunnie 🤠
accept or decline

---

A/N:

A/N:

THANK YOU FOR 1K READS IM SO HAPPY :D 💓💕💗💖💞
i have so many ideas but tbh i'm super lazy. i'm gonna be quite busy this week hahahah also ily @ lexi for giving me ideas too :((

please follow hycksun !! her writing is absolutely amazing and makes u wanna sob.. xoxo -mads