seventeen.

taeil walks into the hospital and goesnto the front desk. his blood having that rush feeling where he wants to tremble.

why was he so nervous? he didn't know himself.

after walking many steps and going through elevators he approaches the door slowly. he sees hyuck on his hospital bed while the other was empty.

taeil sighs in relief seeing its only him who came to visit hyuck. he takes a seat next to the bed and he starts to notice the tears forming in his eyes. he really loved becoming close with his students and haechan was definitely one of them.

"h-hello haechannie.. its mr. moon. the school year is almost over and the whole class misses you and chenle there. im afraid youd might have to restart school unless youll be able to go to summer school..." taeil rambles about school not knowing how to actually form the words he really wanted to say.

"actually, i just wanted to visit to check if you're okay.. i just found out today you were in the accident awhile ago. it breaks my heart i didn't hear about it sooner, im so sorry. i wanna tell you that i thank you a lot for being in my class. you kept me company after school, protected me from that basketball one day, knew how to get everyone to enjoy class, learned to get along with everyone.." taeil laughs slowly.

"i-its just different without you in our class.. i wish you didn't have to get hurt like this- you should be here drawing flowers and playing games-" taeil chokes on his tears.

the elder tightly grabs hyuck's hand. "i hope you listen to everything i'm saying kid. you've always been there for me and i just really care about you. i miss you a lot and prepare to get weekly visits from me. i won't leave until i see you awake."

he stands up and as he turns he sees  the last man he ever wanted to see.

"oh um.. hello!" taeil wipes his tears with his head down and tries walking past johnny. but johnny being that guy he was just grabbed taeil and hugged him.

oh how much taeil wanted to cry again. the scent of johnny intoxicating him as taeil's head rests on johnny's shoulder.

"i heard everything you told hyuck.. i'm sure haechan misses you even more than you know." johnny mumbles quietly.

this sweet moment stayed for 7 minutes. taeil realizing what's happening and just pushed johnny away.

taeil's heart breaks even more when he finally sees the condition johnny's in.

bags under his eyes, untamed hair, his face looking thinner, clothes that look like he just wore for a week, his eyes puffy, the spot of the hair growing on his chin.

just the worst condition you'd ever seen someone.

"j-johnny.. are you okay?" taeil puts an arm on johnny to get closer to the taller.

"i- i just don't know why this happened to him. he doesn't deserve this. my heart breaks more everyday knowing that he's still in a coma and the doctor kept saying he was gonna wake up soon." johnny breath hitches as he speaks.

taeil brings johnny to sit down in the chair and moves closer to fix up johnny's hair at least a little.

"don't worry johnny.. your hyuckie is still here and he will wake up. don't give up. haechan wouldn't leave us like this. feel free to cry." taeil tilts johnny's head up after that statement.

taeil just rests on johnny's lap as he  just starts to cry while holding taeil. taeil knew johnny needed comfort through all of this so he ignored the past and stayed right next to johnny.

---

A/N:

A/N:

HAHHAHA OKAY WELL I MISS JOHNIL VERY MUCH WHOOPSz
okay well i wanna plan a oneshot book of ships or random drabbles of zombies or sumn. i need ideas :P
please comment or sumn byebye <3

p.s ur welcome lizeth
- mads