15.

Next day

I stare at the white board blankly while the teacher keeps on giving the lecture. Nothing makes sense, I'm stuck in between of choosing the right and wrong. Jimin is the wrong one, but choosing him would be the right decision. Even though he's a complete asshole and undeserving of me, I still owe it to my baby. I can't take away the baby's happiness of having both the parents, it's never a great situation when your parents are not together. I know it from my own experience. Suga Oppa is right, choosing Jimin would be the right decision.
"Y/n." Jimin slowly sits beside me and pulls his hand on top of mine.
"I'm sorry." He says looking genuinely guilty.
"Look I can't forgive you that easily, but we can both be civil and start learning to stand each other. All this is for my baby, I don't want my baby to feel like it doesn't have the love of both it's parents." I take my hand away from his and look back at the board.
"Okay. Um wanna come over today? We could learn about pregnancy stuff together." He says smiling brightly.
"Yes that's sounds okay, I do need to know pregnancy things, in order to keep my baby safe." I slowly caress my small bump.
"Our baby." Jimin puts his hand on my belly, smiling his eye smile.

_________________________

"Come in come in." Jimin takes me in his room.
I look around his room and slowly sit on his bed. It's quite soft and comfortable.
"What do you want to drink? Soda? Water? Tea or coffee?" He asks throwing his bag on the single couch my his tv.
"No nothing for me, why don't you play some educational videos on pregnancy." I say slowly sitting more comfortably on the bed.
"Yeah I searched for some videos, wait." He takes his tv's remote and starts opening the YouTube app.
I knit my eyebrows hearing someone's yelling. Oh god, it's probably his parents. Shit. Their screaming and yelling gradually increases. Jimin stops, and slowly puts the remote on the bed.
"Marrying you was the biggest mistake of my life!!" A woman yells, at the top of her lungs.
"Yeah same here! If you weren't knocked up with that son of a bitch! I wouldn't have even married you in the first place." A man shouts.
"How dare you?!!" The woman yells and slams a door shut really hard.
I stare at Jimin feeling so bad for him. How could his father say that? Jimin is staring at the floor with his head hung low.
"You okay?" I ask slowly placing my hand on top of his.
He says nothing and just nods still with his head low.
"Jimin look at me." I slowly make him turn to me.
He looks up at me with tears in his eyes.
"Oh Jimin." I pull him to my chest feeling a pinch in my heart, seeing his tears.
He rests his head on my chest and starts sobbing silently, while his whole body shakes uncontrollably.
"No one wants me Y/n." He hides his face on my chest, holding onto me.
"Hey you are not unwanted, there are so many people who wants you. Your friends, Taehyung and I. I want you the most." I kiss the top of his head pulling him closer to me.
"I don't want our baby to feel the way I feel. Please don't let the baby go through this pain, it really hurts." He says in a cracked up voice crying more.
"No the baby is lucky, it will have its mother's love and its father's love. We will give it so much love." I smile making him look at me.
"I will love you both a lot please give me a chance." He sits up straight wiping his tears.
"Okay, we will work on this relationship, and our baby will have everything. We will love it so much okay." I caress his cheeks, while brushing his tears away.
Jimin takes both my hands in his and kisses the top. I smile at him and caress his head and run my fingers through his soft hair. He slowly lays down, placing his head on my lap. I look down at him and slowly start scratching and massaging his scalp. He turns to my belly and slowly wraps his arms around my waist and kisses the small bump.
"I love you." He whispers slowly closing his eyes.