9.

Few days later

I miss him, now that he's not constantly after me I miss him. It feels empty, it's like a void in my chest.
"Y/n you okay? Why don't you go back to dressing up like you used to." Yuri says taking the seat beside me.
"Cause if I do Jimin might start coming after me again." I say still keeping my eyes on the board.
"Isn't that's what you want? And besides you're dressing up like someone you're not." She says slowly holding my hand.
I say nothing and stare at the board silently.

I know I'm not myself lately, I'm someone else and it bothers me too. The thing is I'm afraid he won't come back when I turn normal, and somehow in between all the torture and chaos I fell for Jimin, that type of stupid I am to fall for a douche bag like him.

________________________

"Hey Y/n." Vernon calls out to me from behind.
I look back at him and close my locker.
"Yeah." I smile walking close to him.
He looks me up and down and looks away. He's so cute, I can tell he's feeling shy by seeing me dress this way.

"Um I uh I just wanted to wanted to ask you if if you want to go on a d—ate with me

"Um I uh I just wanted to wanted to ask you if if you want to go on a d—ate with me." He turns beet red.
"Date? Today?" I ask wanting to tease him.
"If you want we can go now." He blurts our quickly.
"Sure we can go now." I chuckle seeing his cuteness and slowly walk with him.

We walk down the hallway and walk to the parking area. Vernon holds my wrists and stops me from walking.
"What is it?" I look back at him and look at the way he is staring.

I see Jimin looking our way while leaning in his bike talking with some boys

"Don't worry about him okay." I walk to his car.
The boys Jimin were talking to walks toward Vernon and drags him by his collar with them.
"What the fuck?! Let him go!" I yell at the boys who doesn't care and keeps pulling him away with them, while Vernon struggles to get out of their hold.

"Jimin tell them to let him go what's wrong with you?!" I walk to him folding my arms over my chest.
"No I won't." He simply says and looks away from me and puts a cigarette in between his lips.
I pull the cigarette out and throw it away.
"Tell them to let him go!" I yell annoyed.
" N O no." He smirks leaning back on his bike.

I glare at him and swing my hand across his face making it land on his cheek hard.
He turns his head to me and glares at me clenching his jaw.
"Tell them!" I shout at him.
Jimin stands up and cracks his neck and walks closer to me making me back up. He stares down at me after caging me in between his arms and a car.
"Aren't we getting way out of the line here doll? I mean it's been just few days we broke up and you started hoeing around?"
He holds my cheeks harshly.

"Let go of me asshole you have no right to touch or treat me like this anymore!" I try to push him away from me.
"Doll don't make the bad side come out or else you know what I am capable of doing." He lets my face go harshly.
"Well I have seen all your sides and now nothing scares me. So, bring it out I don't care." I speak in a confident tone.

"Really you sure?" He asks with a amused look on his face.
"Yeah I am sure, I'm not afraid of you anymore." I start walking, making my shoulder bump against his.
"What's the rush about doll? Didn't you say you're not afraid so why are you running? Spend some quality time with your ex-boyfriend." He grabs my wrist and pulls me to him making my chest hit his.

I rest my palm on his chest staring up at him.
"That Vernon guy is quite the lover isn't he? Wanting to go out with my doll and play with her." He rubs my lower lip with his thumb making my lipstick smudge.
"I'm not your doll and not every guy wants to play with me. Some of them actually care about me." I part my lips feeling his thumb enter my mouth.

"Let's play a game today doll, what say?" He whispers in my ear while rubbing his thumb on my tongue.
"What game?" I mumble subconsciously sucking on his thumb.
"A game where I will show you how dangerous it is to play with fire." He bites his plump lower lip watching me.