11.

Jimin walks behind me and starts grinding on my ass, making me more desperate for his touch.
"Jimin stop teasing." I mumble moaning against the belt.
"Ahh doll be patient." I hear him unzip his pant.
I try to look back what he's doing, but fail.
He pushes me ahead and makes me lean forward.
"Uhhh." I hiss feeling him give my asscheeks a hard squeeze.
"So hot." He puts his cock on my entrance and rubs it.
"Jimin please!!" I throw my head back arching my back.
He pushes his cock in me painfully slowly making me whine.
"Does it hurt?" He asks kissing my neck from behind, while staying in me.
"A—ah a little." I moan leaning back on his chest while grabbing the rope tightly.
He sucks harshly on my neck and starts moving my hips back and forth.
"Oh Jimin!" I move my hips back and forth on my own becoming a moaning mess.
"Yeah doll, you think you can get this from other men?" He slaps my ass and makes me move faster grabbing me by my waist.
"Oh daddy." I moan out feeling complete pleasure and bliss.
Jimin pulls off the belt from around my mouth and slaps my ass with it, sending the pain straight to my core adding more pleasure while his thick cock drills me.
"Ahh Jimin." I arch my back pulling onto the rope tightly.
"Jimin?" He slaps my cheek harder and starts thrusting in me more faster.
"I'm sorry daddy." I say innocently moaning loudly feeling my eyes tear up.
"Aww my little doll is sorry." He pulls the hair on the back of my head and makes my head fall back on his chest.
"See how good I'm making you feel?" He groans moving in me faster and harder filling the room up with skin slapping noises.
"Yes daddy so good." I scream out feeling  him hit a spot that sends a wave is pleasure across my body.
"You want to cum? Do you want daddy to make you cum? Tell me doll!" He pulls my hair harder making his cock go deeper in me, and keeps on hitting the spot.
"Yes please!" I moan his name and clench around his cock.
"You nasty doll, tell me you won't go to other men anymore, tell me!!" He demands slowing his pace.
"I won't! I won't! Don't stop please please!!" I beg desperately wanting to release myself.
"Good." He growls in my ear and bites down my neck giving a hard thrust.
That's all it takes and soon I see white and roll my eyes to the back of my head, releasing myself around him.
"Oh fuck daddy." I moan completely leaning on him as my legs starts to become weak.

Jimin makes me stand harshly and releases my hand from the rope.
"We are not done yet you have to make daddy cum too." He smirks and pushes me down on my knees in front of him.
"Come on open your pretty mouth and suck me off doll." He pats my head smirking at me.
I nod and gladly take him in my mouth and start sucking him.
"Oh your mouth feels so good." He moans biting his lowering lip staring down at me with hooded eyes.
I stare up at him and bob my head back and forth not breaking the eye contact. Challenging him, I pull his cock out of my all the way and take him deeper in my mouth in one go making him hit the back of my throat.
"Fuck! Don't do that." He hisses squeezes his eyes letting out sinful moans slip out of his lips.
I keep on making him hit the back of throat, faster and harder wanting to make him cum faster.
"You know what I will fill you up." He pulls me up by my hair and throws me on the bed.
I smirk watching him get on the bed hungrily. With one swift motion he flips me over. I put my hand on the bed and support myself up on my fours. He gets behind me and in one painful thrust he rams his thick cock in me.
"Ahhh!" I jerk ahead and grab onto the bedsheets tightly.
"You want my cum don't you?!" He growls leaning down on me, making his chest rest on my back.
"Yes daddy please fill me up with your babies." I moan throwing my head back.
Jimin straightens up and pulls me up with him and grabs both my breasts from behind and squeezes them while thrusting harder in me.
"Daddy will make you fill up with his babies, he will make you plump up." He starts thrusting in me sloppily.
"Daddy please fill me up." I clench around him as tight as I can wanting to help him.
"Y—Yeah ahhh baby yeah!" He moans and starts cumming in me.
I fall down on the bed as he lets go of me. He slowly rides his high off filling me up to the brim.

Slowly slipping out of me after a while he lays on the bed beside me.
I lay on my chest and stare at him silently while slowly drawing circles on his chest.
"Jimin." I say moving closer to him.
"Hmm." He says with his eyes closed.
"What are we now?" I ask looking at him.
"Nothing, like before." He sits up moving me from him and starts putting his clothes on.
"Nothing?" I ask sitting up holding the blanket over my chest.
"What, you thought this meant something?" He puts his shoes on sitting on the bed, making his back face me.
I stare at him feeling my eyes tear up.
"Anyways I had a great time, thanks to you." He walks out of the room leaving me behind.
"Nothing." I whisper to myself letting my tears fall.