Dreams Only Last For A Night (Jalex)

Start from the beginning

"I love you too Lex."

"I know." Alex smiled before kissing me.

I had felt my heart begin to race as Alex's eyes connected with mine, I mean considering the fact that this whole time we were staring at each others body's, and not making any eye contact what so ever.... until now.

Neither one of us where saying anything since our eyes had caught each other, but it wasn't Awkward. I can see in Alex's eyes that he's nervous, but believe me, he is not alone. If Alex wasn't laying right on top of me, I'd probably throw up from all the butterflies going crazy in my stomach.

"Jack?" Alex said quietly, breaking the silence, but still maintaining to keep the eye contact.

"Yeah Lex?"

"Don't ever leave me. Ok."

"You don't have to worry about that baby." I said before connecting our lips.

As I kiss Alex, I can feel his hard shaft rubbing up against mine, so I take that as it was finally my turn to make Alex feel good.

I somehow managed to trade places with Alex to where I was now on top, and he was laying peacefully on the bed, so I begun running my hand all the way down his body until I reached his waist line, then began kissing around his belly button.

I can see Alex getting very turned on, to the point of him moving his hips back and fourth, so I stopped the four play and took hold of his shaft and began going up and down with my hand, which caused Alex to begin moaning.

Alex grabbed onto my hair, signaling me that he was ready for my mouth to take control. I rubbed the tip of his shaft with my lips, before opening and taking his hard shaft whole.

"Oh baby." Alex gasped, before letting out a loud moan.

Was I doing that good of a job? I smiled to myself, as I looked up at Alex trembling in pleasure.

I kept up with Alex's needs as he let out one last loud moan, not know if I should take Alex's shaft out of my mouth or not, I started to feel my mouth being filled with gooey, warmth. I pulled away, before it began to be too much to handle for my mouth, and realized that Alex had cum all inside my mouth!

Not knowing if I should swallowing it or not, I just let the taste of Alex's sperm wonder inside my mouth, then finally decided that I'd just swallow it, I mean why not?

I wiped away the remaining on the side of my mouth, as I stood up to see Alex smiling up at me in a sweat.

Alex turned and got on all fours, then looked back at me with his brown hair laying gracefully over his left eye, as he passioned himself for me to come in.

"Fuck me Jacky." Alex said, before biting his bottom lip.

"Whatever you say Lex." I smiled.

I randomly had some leftover lube laying around, and began to squeeze some out of the tube, before rubbing it around Alex's entrance.

I couldn't help myself by not slapping Alex's nice little round ass, before sticking my middle finger inside of his entrance, I heard Alex gasp as I stuck another finger in, and begin going in and out, then followed by another finger, I went faster, which caused Alex to moan even louder.

Alex grabbed a hold of my hand, causing me to stop.

"Too much?" I asked, hoping that it wasn't too much for him to handle.

"No baby." Alex gulped.

"Then what Lex?"

"I'm ready for you."

I placed myself to Alex's entrance, but before I could go in... I just wanted to make sure Alex was ready.

"Ok Lex. Here I go." I warned him, before going in.

"Just shut the fuck up and fuck me already Jack!" Alex yelled.

I didn't want to make him angry, so I placed my hands on his hips, and slowly slid my cock inside him.

My grip on Alex's hips tightened as I began going faster.

"Harder." Alex demanded, as he moaned in pleasure.

I did as I was told from Alex and went harder, which felt really good, and by the way Alex was moaning, I knew that I was doing my job right.

"Oh Jacky." Was all Alex keep saying, it was like music to my ears; hearing Alex say my name.

"Lex. I can't hold it anymore." I yelled, as I gave it one last hard thrust, Alex's face went down against the bed, as he quickly took grasp of the bedspread only to bite down hard, as it became clear that I've cummed inside of him.

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

"Hey Barakat! Get your lazy ass out of bed!" Alex yelled, before pulling the blankets off of me.

"School! Ten minutes, and if I come back in here... and your lazy ass is still on that bed! I'm gonna pee on you. Got it Barakat?!"

"Yes. Geez." I groaned.

"Ok." Alex said, before walking out of my bedroom.

Dammit Alex. I said to myself as I got up, but didn't really want to, I walked toward the bathroom to take a quick shower, but start to hear a voice that kind of sounds like Alex's, echoing in the back of my head saying,

'There you are. What took you so long Jacky?'

Why does that sound so familiar? I questioned.

Then it all came to me as soon as I turned on the shower head, and the image of Alex's wet naked body appeared in my head, then the same voice echoed through my head again, but this time it kept on saying,

'Wanna join me?'

Then everything, and I mean, everything from that dream I had last night, all came back to me, and in detail.

I looked down only to notice that I had gotten turned on; from all the images of Alex naked, and him doing stuff to me.

Fuck.

I turned off the shower quickly as I decided that maybe a shower isn't the best idea right now, and headed back into my room to get ready for school.

I sat down at the end of my bed, and tried to forget somewhat of that dream before I had to face Alex today, but it's not gonna be easy, I mean, that wasn't the first time that I've had a crazy sex dream about Alex, and I'm pretty sure it's not gonna be the last.

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Thanks for reading.!! <3

Comment and rate.? c:

- Anita xx