Chapter Thirty Three

Zayn's POV

"Lads have you seen Emily?", I asked Liam and Niall, my eyes searching everywhere around the campus for that beautiful face I always love to watch.

"No, what happened dude? Why are you out of breath?" Niall questioned.

"Uh Nothing. I can't find Emily anywhere. i tried calling her but she ain't picking up my call." my face loops down sadly.

"Don't worry you know sometimes she likes to be left on her own. Still I'll try to call her maybe she pick up my call." Liam replied.

"Hmm." I just nodded. I was afraid inside. I know something was wrong. What if she left this place? No she can never do this. Why would she leave when she've got everything she need here. I made up my mind to not to tell anyone that she was nowhere I thought of keeping it to myself and wait till evening. If she don't show up I'll tell Ryan. Poor Sawyers, they'll be so much worried. They really love her alot. If anything happens to her it'll break them both. They're really protective regarding her.

I ditched my classes to go and search every nook and corner of the city where she might go but my all search was in vain. I called her several times but no answer. I texted her so that if she don't want to pick up my call she can atleast check out my texts and know how worried we are. Where she might be? I stressed my brain to gather any hint to know about her whereabout but my mind was going completely blank.

A fear cornered somewhere in my mind rose. What if something happened to her? No, Not again please. I can't bear it again. I can't lose Emily the way I lost Julia. My promise with Emily seemed to fail. I couldn't keep her safe with me. God knows where she is.

*******

Its been evening now and still no sign of Emily. Disappointed I got back to my place but I refused to enter the house and sat on the doorway. Where the hell this girl went?

"You found Emily?", Liam snaps me from my thoughts. I didn't notice him sitting beside me. I shook my head.

"What? How can she just leave like this. Thats strange." the worried expressions appeared on his face.

"I searched every fucking place. but she's nowhere. Where the he she went by lying to everyone?",My worries for her were changing into anger.

"Lying?" Liam asked, confused.

"Yea she fucking lied to Avery." and I told him everything about morning.

"Damn I think she might have left the city." I frowned at him. "Just saying." He said raising both his hands in air. "You must tell Ryan about it. He know best what to do."

"Hmmm." I nodded and finally made up my mind to tell Ryan that Emily is missing. Before I could go to Sawyer's house a thought popped in my mind.

"One last try. I know a place where she can be." A spark of joy lit up in my mind. I was almost sure that she might be there. I picked up my leather jacket and rushed towards the car.

"Okay. but if you don't find her there. You better tell Ryan."He shouted from back.

"I promise that Liam.", I shouted back and left. While driving to that place a glint of cheerfulness spread over my heart. Something inside me knew that she'll be there and I don't want to waste a second to get to her.

*********

Emily's POV

I drove and drove for hours without knowing where to go when I stopped at a familiar spot. I took out my cell phone and put it in the front pocket of jeans and got out of the car clutching the glass bottle in my hand. This was the same place where last night my life opened her arms to welcome me finally for happiness in the form of Zayn. But I was dumb enough to refuse it all. I broke his trust but he didn't show any sign of anger or hurt. How can someone love you so much that even after getting hurt they'll always try to protect you.

I sat there on the edge of the cliff, my legs hanging down it and several thoughts running in my mind. My fear of heights suddenly seemed to vanish somewhere far leaving behind a fearless me. My mind was complete blank. A strange hollowness captivated me. Is this how you feel when you've completely lost everything? There were no more emotions left in me. I've cried enough that even tears refused to come out of my eyes.

Sitting there pondering over my life pacified the storm rushing inside me. The cool winds brushed past me making the hairs of my body stand. There was nothing left for me. My mom clearly don't want me. And others. I don't have enough courage to face them. I took out my cell phone and saw several missed calls from Zayn, Liam and Niall. Lots of text messages filled my phone. I opened Zayn's

-Where are you Emily? Why ain't you picking my call?

-Pick up your cell phone please Em :(

-Are you alright? Why don't you answer my call.

-For God sake Emily tell me where are you. I'm worried. Call me Asap.

A tear escaped my eyes reading through the texts. I wish I was good enough for you Zayn.

One more text caught my attention.

-I see you paid a small visit to your Home.Took you long to finally realise where you belong bitch. You can start counting back. Your time with your beloved ones is up. Will see you soon for one last time.
Tony xx

I gulped down the bile that rose in my throat. There was nothing to be scared of now. He can't take anything from me. I'm left with nothing to live up for. My life was already at its end. No road was seen that could take me away from the agony and despair I'm feeling right now. There was no way out. I've fallen down in my own eyes and nothing..nothing can lift me up. I want this to end. I don't want to go through anything again.

You want to take my life Tony. I'll make it much easier for you.

A/N- A cliffhanger!!!! sorry for this. Now you gotta wait for another update (Wow that rhymed. lol)

Please leave your votes and comments guys ♥