Chapter Twenty One

Here's the double update as I said earlier. Enjoy..

Zayn's POV

I'm so mad at her right now. How can she just hurriedly move out of there without giving any reason. When I think we're getting comfortable with each other she do something really stupid and I get annoyed. Why do she make it so hard for me to handle. I didn't even look at her when she got out of the car. I knew if I'll look at her my heart will melt. I controlled my urge to look at her for once. I wanted to get out of there as fast a  I could. I drove in haste and went straight to my place. I stormed inside. Niall was in there talking about the club thing tonight. I promised to go there but now I was having second thoughts about it.

"Hi mate.."He raised his fist in air for a fist pump but I was so pissed off that I ignored him."Nevermind." he said in a low voice lowering his fist.

I was in my room thinking about her when I heard voices from downstairs. I went out and found Emily standing there talking to Niall and Liam. I was still mad at her. She suddenly turned and looked straight into my eyes. Don't do this to me Emily. The way that dark brown eyes looked at me made me so helpless. It was better to leave.

I went back inside. I was pacing to and fro in the room when Liam entered.

"Bro If you've calmed down will you be up for tonight?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"But you said you would. "

"I know I promised but I'm still not sure."

"Fine No one will be going then. I'll call Emily and tell her that plan is cancelled." Emily will be there..Maybe we can sort out everything there.

"You don't need to cancel it because of me. I'll be there." Even though I was mad at her I  cheered up a bit knowing that Emily would be there.

"Thats great then. But yea you've to pick up Emily at 6. I'll be going with Niall and Sophia we have some stuff to do. You can come up later with Emily.Is that okay with you?"

"Yea..thats okay with me." I nodded.

*****

*Later in the evening*

I looked through my drawers for what to wear and settled for a plain white shirt pairing it with black skinny jeans and my shoes. I took out a black leather jacket and wore over it. Liam have already left with Sophia and Niall. I took my car keys and set off to pick Emily. When I reached her place Avery saw me through the window. I got out of the car waiting for Emily to come out.

I heard the clicking of heels and turned back and gasped. There she was walking toward me. She looked flawlessly beautiful in her royal blue dress. Her curves were more visible in this dress. She stood before me looking down at the ground. Her cheeks were flushing red.. and I realized it was because I've been staring at her for long. I felt embarassed and turned away to open the car door for her. I may not talk to her but I'm enough a gentleman to open the car door for her. She carefully sat inside. There was an awkward silence between us during the whole drive. She kept looking outside through the car window and I tried focussing on the road.

We soon reached the Club X (I made up this name). I parked the car and we went inside. Liam, Sophia and Niall were already there.

"Hey man.We thought you both won't show up here." Liam smirked.

"Shut up Li.." I rolled my eyes.

"Hi Emily. Good to see you here. Lets leave these boys here." Sophia said and hugged her. She nodded and left with her. I was watching every move of her from the corner of my eyes. They both occupied empty seats and I and boys went to the drinks section.

"Don't drink too much boys. We have ladies' company tonight."Liam warned us.

Sophia left her seated alone and walked towards us. "You know your drinking limits babe." She said to Liam.

"Yes Baby I know. "he replied pulling her into a kiss.

"Guys I think Emily got a company." Niall smirked looking over at Emily's direction. I turned to look at her. She definitely had a company of a guy. He was sitting so close to her. His body almost brushing hers. I clenched my jaws and my muscle tensed on seeing that.

"Let her live her life." , Sophia grinned.

Anger was rising to its peek in my body. I felt jealous. I'm not supposed to feel that way for her especially after we settled down for a JUST FRIENDS thing. But that guy was so fucking close to her. I turned my back toward her and gulped down few shots. All others have left for the dance floor and I was still sitting there trying to avoid her. But I still managed to steal few glances that made my so called jealous  feeling grow to its full extent.

She was moving towards the dance floor with that guy. Looking at the way she was walking I was sure she was drunk. She was tripping over and over again and that bastard was holding her from her waist. I was watching every move of her. The way she danced with him made my blood boil. It was enough now she was doing all slutty dance moves with him. It was hard to watch her dance in that way. I was forcibly controlling my anger.

But then I couldn't control myself anymore. He was moving closer to her trying to kiss her. That fucking bastard was trying to kiss her. She was struggling to release herself from his grip. I leaped towards them.

"Don't you dare to touch her." I was standing in the midst of them. He released her arm.

"Who the hell are you kiddo. She was the one throwing herself over me." He smirked. And next thing I did was punch him on his jaws. Everyone around us stopped and gaped at what I did. I didn't care about anyone. I landed few more punches on his face.

"Don't you fucking say like this about her." I would've killed him had Liam and Niall not come between us.

"Enough Zayn. He learnt his lesson." Niall pulled me from him. I kicked him for one last time. My eyes searched for Emily, she was standing at one side looking horridly at me.

"I'm taking her home.", I said and took her out of that club. She was so drunk that she couldn't even walk properly. I tried to hold her to prevent her from falling.

"Don't.. D-Don't touch m-me." she stuttered in her drunken tone.

"Shut the fuck up Emily. You messed it up inside."

"I ? I-I ddidn't m-mess. Y-you did."

I tried to catch hold of her but she moved away trying to walk fast. I grabbed her from her arm and pushed her against the wall. Our bodies were so close and our faces inches apart. My heart was thumping fast and loud in my chest. She tried to push me away but I caught her wrists firmly. Before she could speak something I crashed my lips on her tasting the minty flavour of her mouth mixed with the vodka shots. A light moan escaped from her lips as she allowed to slip my tongue in. I released her wrists and she closed her eyes wrapping her arms around my neck. I put my hands around her waist pulling her closer.Our tongues tangling with each other in joy as an explosion of several feelings and desire occurs inside me. I've never wanted anything as much as I wanted this. I wanted this kiss as much as I wanted air to breathe. There was no any guilt feeling in this kiss. It felt amazing like fireworks exploding inside my body.

I pulled away as I fell out of breath. I looked at her, her eyes were still closed.

"There, I hope you don't remember this by morning." I smirked as she collapsed in my arm.

A/N Ahaa I wanted to end it like this. I enjoyed writing it and I hope you'll enjoy reading it too. If you did enjoy don't forget to leave your lovely votes and comment. If you want to ask any question you can ask. I'll answer all the questions.

This part was specially written for my friend @1D_fanfic123 I hope you'll like it girl ;)

Guys go and read her story The Boy Next Door. Its amazing, incredibly written.

Guys did you check that Steal My Girl Sound clip. Its so perfect ♥ If you haven't go and check out as soon as possible :)

I won't be able to update anytime soon now. I'm a little sick cold and sore throat. So I'll get back to y'all when I'll be fine. :)

I LOVE Y'ALL. ♥