Chapter Sixteen

I'm really sorry guys for the late update. I was lil busy at home. Besides It was my baby, Niall's, Birthday. OMFG He's 21. Thats pretty hard to believe. He's always gonma remain the same cute blonde blue eyed boy. He has saved millions of lives. NIALLER IS OUR HERO. ♥

And btw there's gonna be another 1D day but it's on monday. Most of us will be having school/colleges :(
Ugghhh I'm gonna flipshit if my classes will be during the 1D day. Why can't it be on sunday :/
A quick question- Are you gonna miss your school for 1D day?

******

Emily

I woke up next morning with a severe headache which was obviously the result of everything that happened last night. It was hard getting over it. Everytime I try not to remember it I'd end up thinking about it. The essence of that kiss never left my mind. I knew It was wrong and I could've easily stopped everything but I wanted to risk it. I was out of my mind. What the hell was I thinking. If I'd have not lost my senses I and Zayn would've been friends atleast. He trusted me for only one time and What I did? I groaned and threw my head in the pillow hiding my face in it. I'm a terrible...terrible person.

I looked at my phone to check out the time. It was already eight but I wasn't feeling like going out of this room I wanted to stay there hiding myself. I was afraid of the idea that I might bump into Zayn and that would be so embarrassing. Someone knocked at my door.

"Come in.." I shouted.

"Good Morning Em" It was Avery with the same beautiful smile as always.

"Good morning." I said in sleepy voice.

"Now that you're awake I want you to come down for breakfast. I and Ryan want to discuss something with you." her expressions changed from smile to serious looks.

"Something???" I looked at her furrowing my eyebrows.

"Yeah Now get up soon. We'll be discussing it over breakfast." she left the room but her words still echoed in the room. I was now sitting on my bed crossing my legs trying to figure out what she meant by that Something. Do she want to talk about Zayn? No obviously not..I'm being stupid. But What if she wants to talk about mum? Its not the right time to tell them anything.

I stepped out of my bed and went down. Ryan and Avery were sitting on the breakfast table.

"Morning." I said them trying to sound as cheerful as I can be but Inside I was nervous about what they want to talk to me. Ryan looked up through his glasses and smiled at me.

"Morning Emily. Come and Sit here." Ryan said. I went and sat beside Avery. They continued eating breakfast. I was eagerly waiting for them to speak up something. Ryan noticed my restlessness and cleared his throat signalling Avery to speak. They both exchanged glare for few seconds. There was a complete silence around us. My heart was beating fast and loud against my chest. I was sure they both were able to listen to it clearly. If they asked me about Mom. What am I gonna say? Someday I have to tell them.

"So.." Ryan broke the silence. I looked at them. Ryan again looked toward Avery. This time telling her to continue.

"Em..We know you don't want to tell us about Anne but we want to help you. We're not forcing you to tell us about anything but.." she stopped for a moment."..but you know we want nothing but to see you happy. You're like our own child. We want to do everything for you that we had dreamed of doing for our child." her voice cracked when she said our child and I could see her eyes glistening with tears.

Sensing that she's about to cry Ryan continued."We want you to continue your higher studies. We'll pay for everything. We want to see you going to a college. We'd be happy to see you grow up into a successful woman.. We've even brought up some forms of different colleges for you.." I was surprised by his words.