Chapter 11: Brothers

It was a rainy day, as there was no sunlight coming out from the sky. The class remained normal until Korosensei's face showed up.

" Gwoodmorwning Clrass!" the octopus greeted though the faces of the students dismayed. The ravenette was there too, though she couldn't bother saying anything and stared at the octopus dead-panned.

"Damn, his face looks like an oversized balloon..."

Korosensei was momentarily squeezing out something on his face, as Ritsu questioned him why his face was thirty percent larger than before.

" I didn't really expected to rain but worry not! Starting today, we are going to have another member joining our class and somehow I don't want to make the same mistake like I did last time with Ritsu, so please be kind to them!"

the students nodded in agreement.

"So someone is going to join our class today... I wonder if they're like Ritsu..." Akame thought as she got ready for class. She coudn't help but notice the worried face Ritsu was wearing, so she decided to ask.

"Well you see, the original plan was for me and that person to partner up together, I was going to be the long-ranged attacker while they were going to be the short-ranged. The idea was cancelled and the one handling that assassin said that they still needed to take some time to get ready , so I was the one ending up in the class first." She summed up as she tried to avoid 'eye-contact' with ravenette. "And I surely can't guarantee that we are on the same level..."

Akame calmly listened at the 2D girl's statement. Akame also asked if she knew their power, Ritsu could only shoke her head. "So that person would be more troublesome than Ristu, that can be some problem, and come to think of it, they still aren't in class..."

Suddenly, the sliding door opened revealing a person in white.

"Is that the new student, they seem taller and... what's with the white theme???"

Okajima and the others were clearly whispering to each other right that moment when a white bird popped out in the man's hand. They somehow manage to scream like little girls at something that wasn't even worth a scream while the others were in awe. The students looked towards Korosensei if he was spooked too, and saw him already in his liquefied form.

He was totally scared at that moment.

" I've already worked in an entertainment group before, so that little trick won't be surprising for me..." The ravenette sighed. That suspicious person laughed and somewhat the voice appeared to be a deep masculine so it was a man instead of a teenager.

" If you are wondering who your new classmate is, don't worry, I am just his humble guardian. You can all call me Shiro." The class could only looked at him dumbfounded.

No suprise at all...

" He will be in class soon... Itona come!"

Unexpectably, the wall behind Akame and Karma crashed in bits, and an unfamiliar boy walked towards a vacant seat beside the redhead like nothing happened.

Akame's POV

What the hell was that for? He literally smashed the wall behind us...

The boy we saw has silver hair with yellow orbs as he wears a fur jacket with a some red garment inside. The pants still indicated that it was part of the school's uniform. His expressions were pretty hard to read too.

"I have proved that I am much stronger than the class walls." he stated.

"AT LEAST USE THE FREAKING DAMN DOOR!" The others exclaimed.