Challenger#1 Dominick VS Ryder

Dominick starts off and points to Ryder.
Dominick: Ryder Since your going on your Date with Katie to Mr Porters in a little bit, your going to play me first.
Ryder: Ok Lets Do This!!!
Chase: Come on Ryder you got this!!!
Rocky: Yea you can do this!!!
Zuma: Lets Go Wyder!!
Marshall: Go Ryder!!
Tracker: Lets Go Amigo!!!
Rubble: You can do it!!!
Everest: We have Faith in you!!
Skye: You Can Do It Ryder!!!
Ryder: Thanks Your such good pups all of you.
It starts of with a singles match with Dominick VS Ryder as Ryder Picks Sami Zayn and Dominick Picks Kevin Owens and then they look at there entrances.
Kevin Owens

Sami Zayn

Chase: May the best Win!!!
Dominick and Ryder: We Will!!!
As the Pups watch both Entrances for both Dominick and Ryder, And once the match began, and Katie walks in.
Katie: Hey Everyone!!!
Everyone: Hey Katie!!!!
Katie: You Ready for our date Ryder???   
Ryder: Yea I am I just gotta do this match real quick because Dominick issued a challenge to me and the pups to do this.
Katie: Oh ok it sounds fun.
Dominick: it is.
Once the Bell Rang Ryder (as Sami Zayn) runs up to Dominick, (Kevin Owens) and Dominick Does the Pop up Powerbomb and the stone cold stunner to take down Sami Zayn just seconds in to the match.
Ryder: What?!?!!
Dominick: Oh Yea!!!
Chase: Oh my.... 
The Ref Counts 1,2,3 and Dominick beats Ryder in 20 Seconds and everyone had shocked faces with their Jaws dropped.
Dominick: Oh did you say that you wanted to finish Real Quick??? Because I just got it done!!!
Ryder: Aww man!!! Well that's all right. Ready for our Date Katie??? 
Katie: Yes I am my love.
Dominick and the Pups: Awwww!!!
Ryder: *Blushing* Ok lets go good bye pups good luck beating Dominick.
Pups: Goodbye Ryder bye Katie Have fun!!!
Dominick: Later Ryder you got this make her have the best time Of her life.
Ryder: I will.
Katie: Bye Everyone.
Everyone: Bye!!!
*Ryder and Katie leave and go on there Date.
Dominick: Well now that's out of the way.... Whose Next?? 
????: I will go Next Dominick.
To Be Continued
Who's going next find out in the next Chapter!!!