The Day

It was a nice Sunny Day in Adventure Bay when Dominick woke up in his puphouse and Knew what today was. He woke up , Brush his teeth went inside the lookout and Saw his owner Ryder up already.
Ryder: Good Morning Dominick.
Dominick: Morning Ryder.
Ryder: You know what today is right???
Dominick: Yep it the challenge of the Century with you guys against me in WWE Today.
Ryder: Well That And my date with Katie.
Dominick: Ohhh Yea *Wags his tail happily* where are you taking her tonight??
Ryder: Well as soon as me and you play first I'll take her to Mr. Porters.
Dominick: Oh ok sounds good. Hey Ryder???
Ryder: Yea???
Dominick: Can you do me a huge favor and get snacks and drinks for later on for me and the Pups???
Ryder: Sure I head out their now the store just opened after all you were such a good pup after what you did yesterday against those mean people.
Dominick: Ok great I'll go wake up everyone Thanks Ryder *licks his cheek*
As Ryder left Dominick decided to think of a way to scare the Other pups and that's by getting a megaphone and blasting it to scare them.
Dominick: *Whispers to himself* This is gonna be good!!!
He blasted the siren making all the pups and I mean all of them jump and bump each of others heads on there roofs.
Dominick: *On the megaphone* Paw Patrol it's time to wake up it's big day a head of us!!!
The Pups: Ow!!!!
Dominick: *Laughing* Oh My God are you all ok??
They all said yes and Tracker talks
Tracker: Amigo what was that for???
Dominick: It's a prank guys and today is a very special day.
Zuma: Weally What is it dude??
Dominick: You don't know what today is???
Skye: *Gasp* is it Ryder's date with Katie???
Dominick: Well Yea...
Rocky: This is Exciting!!!
Dominick: I know I'm excited for him, but that's not it.
Chase: Really what is it Dominick sir??
Dominick: it's the day where I face you guys in 2k20!!!
Everyone Howls.
Rubble: Oh this will be exciting guys.
Zuma: I know this day will be the best ever!!!
Rocky: Totally Zuma *agreeing with his Best Friend*
Chase: Yea I think this might be a huge challenge for all of us because I seen Dominick play and he's really good.
Marshall: Yea Your Right Chase he is really good.
Tracker: Oy oy oy this will be tough but I think at least one pup or pups can do it.
Dominick: Hey sometimes I'm good, sometimes I'm bad you may never know Tracker what will happen.
Skye: Yea don't worry Tracker maybe someone could be lucky enough to beat Dominick.
Everest: Yea, Skye's Right who knows who could win.
Marshall: It could be either me, my Best Friend or My lovely Girlfriend Everest.
Zuma: Well what about us dudes???
Rubble: Yea!!
Marshall: Oh yea sorry guys.
Dominick: Who knows before He goes on his date, maybe Ryder can beat me.
*Ryder gets back from the store carrying chips, sandwiches, Pup treats, Soda, Water and Juice.
Ryder: Hey Dominick, Hey Pups.
Dominick and the Pups: Hey Ryder.
Ryder and he Puts the Stuff Down on the table.
Ryder: Here you go guys some food and drinks for tonight.
Zuma: Cool Thanks Wyder!!!
Rocky: Yea Thanks!!
Ryder: Don't thank me thank Dominick he asked me to go.
Marshall: Wow Thanks Dominick!!!
Chase: Yea this is so nice of you.
Dominick: Well it's A special day guys so I had to do something good for you Pups and well for myself.
Everest: This is Pawsome!!!
Tracker: Si you said it Everest!!
Dominick: Well guys I think it's time.
*The Pups Howls excitingly and Dominick starts setting up the table with food and Drinks an sets up his PS4 Putting WWE2k20 In the Console.
Dominick: Are you guys Ready?!!??!
Everyone: Ready!!!  
Dominick chooses his first Challenger.
To be continued.

Who does Dominick choose to go first find in the next chapter.