2 . Meeting

AN: I know Denmark suggested name isn't Mathias Kohler but I like it, okay? And the last chapter I spelled Arthur wrong, so sorry.

--------------------------

"Yo Math"
"For the last time Alfred, if you're giving me a nickname then at least call me Matt. Math sound like a total nerd!"
"Yea yea, hey, do you feel it?"
"Feel what? Ohhh, you mean the soulmate thingie? What? Do YOU feel anything?"
"...Yes, it felt nice"

Alfred and Mathias are on a plane to fly to The United Kingdom, more specific, England because a French man told them to. The French man name is Francis Bonnefoy and he work at this fancy restaurant called 'The Bonnefoy Cuisine'. Some how, that man managed to convinced the duo to go to England just by one look at them. Alfred remember something with this 'hon hon hon' laugh and something about 'You're perfect for him'.

While remember what happened in France, Alfred slowly drift into slumber. In his dream, he saw three figures facing their back to him, everything was blurry so he can't really tell how the three look like, the only thing he can make out is three men. Slowly, he approach them but stop when they turn their heads. Emerald green, indigo purple, blood red meet sky blue; Alfred was complete lost, their eyes were so beautiful  to point that he can't look away. The green eyes figure mumble something in a voice like singing, soft but harsh, and what he said horrified him. He snap out of dream when he heard the sentence.

"Please... Save us...."

After one hour and fifty minutes, they finally landed. The first thing they do is went on a sight seeing tour before finding a place to stay or at lest rest like normal people would, plus, almost forget their luggage. During the trip, Mathias has experince a heat from the stone when he pass by a university but he just shrugged it off and try to calm a screaming Alfred, who was yelling about there's ghost in the palace. It's was about 4pm, they're wandering around to find something fun with no use. Suddenly, Mathias noticed Alred stopped his track with pink dust on his cheeks, he immediately know what going on. Alfred found his soulmate. Sort of.

Mathias POV

Alfred stopped and begin to have this mess up gaze, I was about to ask what wrong but I saw his cheeks lit up and I almost scream. Alfred soulmate is near! I look around, but, found no one that's in the same condition as Alfred. I pull him in to the coffe shop to clear things out. The owners of the shop is a young looking -clearly still in their 20- couple, based on their accents and his travel experience, the girl is from somewere in Czech and the boy's from Slovakia. We order our drinks, take a seat, and the show begin.

Alfred said the stone isn't as as warm like it was a few minutes ago, maybe his soulmate was somewhere across the street. Then, he told me about the dream he had and how he thought it was a sign for whatever he thought it would. We discuss where she or he could be while drinking our coffe, it's my stone turn to heat up, right in time when the door snap open. Revealing a  man, not sure if he's a young adult or still a teenager because that would be illegal, with dull, beautiful indigo purple eyes, his hair was quite long for a male standard, light blond with a cross clipped half of his bangs up, his skin is pale like snow but healthy. He was slim, yes, but definitely strong.  Its seem he work here, as a cashier.

Alfred caught me staring at him, he show confused at first but when the realization strick him, his eyes were wide open, his mouth shaped the 'oh' syllable.

"Dude, is that your soulmate!?" He whisper                                                                                                              "To be honest, I don't know but I hope yes 'cause it's hella hot here!"                                                           "I can't believe it! We found our soulmate in our first day here! I mean you found him" There was slight disappointment in his tone "Go talk to him!"

I give Alfred a glance before standing up, take my courage to walk to him. I was about to ask for his name but damn the door bell ring, stop me mid-sentence.

"Lukas" So the cashier name Lucas, cute. Wait a sec, Lucas or Lukas? I think it's Lukas, and maybe he's from the Nothern regions too?                                                                                                                 "Arthur?..." I can see Al by the corner of my eyes had flinch at the new encounter. I turn around to see a gorgeous green eyes, not as beautiful as Lukas though.

No one POV

Alfred panting when the heat was unbearable to control but that not what he's worrying, his soulmate was standing infront of him. Arthur, because the cashier said so, was beyond his imagination. He look like the dolls that was place on the shelf of the toy shop, messy blond hair with huge eyebrows that fit his doll like face perfectly. He was slim, similar to a female, but not that feminine. Oh and those eyes, just like shiny emerald or the green grass in the open field.

"Lukas, we need to talk" Lukas give the Czech woman alook, after watch her head rise up and down slowly, the both of them sat down at the corner table, unaware of the two burning because of heat men beside them.

"I believed that you're suppose to working right now, Arthur"                                                                          "Vladimir called"                                                                                                                                                                   

"What?"                                                                                                                                                                                       "You heard me, Vlad called. He want me to go home and check the stones, he said ours gone crazy'                                                                                                                                                                                           "So what do you want me to do, I have work and so do you"                                                                            'João dealing with it and no, I need a ride"

Lukas understand where Arthur is going, they're trying to save as much as possible so there only two motorcycle but only use one for gas. Usaully, Lukas will ride Arthur to his flower shop and drop him there, then he'll go to his school, the other motorbike is left at home, only use when all three of them are out.

'Here' He toss the key to Arthur, who catch them immediately 'Just don't get mistaken as a child again"

Alfred and Mathias tried their hardest to stop the snicker coming from their mouth at Lukas comment. What funny is it's true, Arthur look like a 19 years old boy, althought both of them looks no older than themself. Alfred watch Arthur through the window as he climb up the motorbike and run off, he just sigh to himself, glad that the heat has gone away but sad because he didn't get to talk. Mathias is not that good, he still struggling with the heat, he only felt better when Lukas went to the staff room.

However, they still wonder with what do they means with 'stones gone crazy', is that why they didn't react like how they did and more importantly...

Why did they take the stones off?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think that Romania will not appear much in this story and maybe some of you are not please about Romania being in here but I can't help it, I love him so much!

João is Portugal (the offical design) and the other two you all may have know who they are.

Anh H.Kirkland