1-The Backstory

•••

What she thought would change her life forever, Y/N's night was turned upside down. Pigs blood dripping from her body.

All she can hear was laughter and insults from everyone in the room.

After processing what just happened, Y/N's breathing was heavy and her eyes widened.
Every object in the room levitated and with that everything went blank.

1 hour earlier

October 11th a few hours before the storm.

"Hey Y/N! Chloe and I found out who the culprit is to the kidnapping and drugging!" Your Friend,Max, Told you .

"Can't come, I've been invited to a vortex club party, Oh! Can you believe it?!" She yelled.

"I don't trust this at all Y/N, what if this is a setup to horrible prank?"

You and Max have been friends ever since she came to Blackwell and you've met Chloe as well. You know about Max's powers and to this day still trips you out.

"Oh! I started to follow this amazing artist on Facebook, his name seen? No wait, Sean Diaz? I think he has cool drawings." You exclaimed.

You were always into drawing ( sorry if your not) it helps you stay calm at stressful events.

"Changing the subject again Y/N? Just be careful ok?" Max smiled. "Ok mom." You playfully rolled your eyes.

That was your last interaction with your best friend.

After the commotion at the party, Y/N's rage created a storm that wiped out Arcadia Bay.

And her journey begins.

A/N: Hi everyone! Just wanted to say thank you for reading this story and as you can tell y/n's backstory is based of Carrie. It such a great movie and I thought it will be a great for a story!