This man really is repulsive.

"So, let's talk about Styles, yeah?"

He pulls out two chairs, and tells me to sit down.

I hesitantly lower myself, eyeing him skeptically. He kidnapped me so we could talk about Harry?

"Look, Harry keeps me in the dark. If you took me here because you think I know any 'plans' or shit like that, then you're-"

"Did I fucking say you could speak?"

My eyes widen at his snappiness, what bit him in the ass?

"Well geez, I didn't know you were on your period. Do you need a tampon?" I jokingly sass him, and his features harden, standing up before walking right up to my chair.

He gently lifts me up, staring down at me as he runs his fingers down a few strands of my hair.

"Funny. Styles is more of a, how should I put this, fuck then chuck kind of guy." He laughs throatily, making me try and step away from him in disgust. I really don't want to hear about this stuff. He grabs both of my wrists and holds them up in front of the both of us.

"Are you that type of girl, candy? Are you Harry's little slut?"

My blood boils at his words.

"I am nobody's slut!!!" I scream at him, but immediately I feel a large force come into contact with my cheek, and the tears begin to brim at my eyes.

Did he just....slap me?

"You need to learn your fucking place. I don't care how Harry treated you, because frankly, with that mouth of yours, if I was him you would've been gone weeks ago. So keep that sass to a minimum, because it's going to get you into trouble with me. Understand?"

I nod my head quickly as I look at him like a deer in headlights. I do not belong here, and I am certainly beginning to miss Harry- he never treated me like this.

"Great." He gives me a toothy smile, "Now since we got that out of the way, I'm going to ask you questions, and you're going to answer them, or else I'm going to show you the true meaning of being tortured."

I stare at this man in bewilderment as I feel the sick feeling rising up from my stomach. Would he really torture me if I don't answer his questions? What kind of person does that?

The tears begin to flow harder even though I let out no sound as I try and not get sick right then and there. I just want to go home.

"Alright, first question." He sits back down and scratches his chin like he's thinking.

"What's Harry's favorite color?"

Is this a fucking joke?

"No no, I'm kidding. Got ya." He winks, but I'm not amused. I think this guy was clinically insane.

Ladies and gentleman, the real life version of The Joker.

"Okay, seriously, tell me why-"

There's three loud bangs on the door.

"WHAT?!" Alec's head snaps towards the door, and I thank the heavens to whoever is the hero behind it.