I Am Serious!

"I am serious, Adrian. No running your mouth up the inside of my leg while I am talking to my dad." Morgan pointed at my mouth fixedly, trying to pin it there.

"OK" I agreed very simply, making other plans.

"Or anything else, you maniac. This is my Dad!" Morgan added sternly. She knows me well.

"Understood. He thinks you married a girl anyway. Singular. One of them." I pointed out.

Morgan looked at me.

I looked back.

I waited, then I pointed out "If Jessica were here and not fighting off Fábian, and if you two were sexual with each other? She would totally go down on you while you talked to your Dad. You know she would. Just saying."

Morgan set herself higher in the pillows and called her Dad, looking at me that whole time with Cobalt warning.

"Dad? Hi. This is Morgan. I need you to do something for me." Morgan gave me a hot flash of laser blue eyes. I did not even start anything. Yet.

"Hi, Morgan. Long-time, no see. What can I do for you?" I heard Marvin Olsen say.

"I need you to drive to my house in Austin the day after tomorrow. It is very important." Morgan said, firm and pleading at the same time.

Marvin Olsen paused. I assumed he is looking at a calendar. "I have a few appointments. Nothing I can't move, darling, if you say it is important."

"Dad. I think this may be the most important thing I ever asked you to do. I have things to tell you. Things to show you. You know my wife? Jessica?" Morgan asked.

"No. I mean, you showed me a picture of her of course, but I do not know her yet." Marvin replied reasonably.

"We have a daughter. You are a grandfather. I would like for you to meet her. Her name is Diana." Morgan revealed.

"Why didn't you tell me this when you were here?" Marvin seemed puzzled.

"Because. I needed to talk to someone here about some things. I have other secrets to share. Big ones. I want you to know all of them. Not all the secrets are only MINE to tell. There is another person I had to warn that I am going to tell you these things whether they liked it or not. Can you be here? About Ten AM?" Morgan asked.

Like her OTHER daughter, among other things. I am sure Morgan is trying not to pile on too hard by limiting it to Diana.

"Morgan, with that build-up, I would not miss this for the world." Marvin Olsen replied.

"OK. Dad. I promise you this. Your world..unnnh: Sorry. I needed to put someone who is bothering me in a leg vise. Your world is never going to be the same. I think that you will be very happy about that new world. I hope any way." Morgan had me pinned nicely. I struggled to get my face into range against her Vampire powered legs. Even at half power, they are vice-like. I am half power too though, so I strove valiantly onward. I have been told not to do something, therefore I must do it.

"Are you OK, Morgan?" Marvin asked, concerned.

"Dad, I am perfect. I am young and in love, and by the way... 

To me Morgan demanded "Quit wiggling! ... That is NOT fair! I WILL choke you."

Back to her Dad: "By the way Dad? You asked how I look so much younger. I lied to you about that, but there is a real, better explanation. I will tell you about that too." 

She paused to tell me "I am going to hold you right there until I am off the phone so stop it!" 

Then back to her Dad. "Sorry, Dad. Not talking to you. I have to subdue a Perp."

Marvin Olsen laughed "Morgan: That sounds like you are having a nice evening. Go deal with your problem. I will see you the day after tomorrow. You gave me the address when you were here so I'll punch it in. See you soon."

"Bye Dad." Morgan hung up.

Morgan released my head from her leg vise. "Ok. Fine, Perp. Now you can kiss me there."

"Not fun anymore." I moped.

"After you put me through that? You are going to continue kissing your way up my leg, and you will stop when I say so, Sir. Get to it!" Morgan instructed.

"You will not say so now." I pointed out.

"Damn straight, mister. If I am not having an orgasm in say, ten minutes, I am putting your head in a different kind of vise until I do. Straight Girl Honeymoon is now full-on, and you are the boy in the honeymoon. No complaints are being taken at this time, as the office is closed and the office manager is out of town." Morgan bent and reached for my hair and grabbed a double handful.