Therapy 2

Y/n P.O.V

The session was interesting and it maybe promising. It's about 5:37 and he should be here in a few, I'm just getting ready now. Waiting around for him and I'm starting to get a little anxious.

And I needed a song to calm me down so it was only appropriate if I put this on.

I sway to the song to relax my mind, 5:41 uuggghhhh he needs to hurry up. I walk to the kitchen and grab a bottle of wine pour a glass and close my eyes.

DING DONG

FINALLY, I jog to the door check the peephole I see its him and let him in.
I grab him by his hoodie and push him against the wall and close the door.

I smash my lips to his, grabbing his neck and pulling him towards me. I feel a large hand grab my neck and push me to the wall.

"That music and you pushing me against the wall like that tells me you couldn't wait to see me"

"I had to wait an hour and 30 minutes for this and you look so good, I couldn't wait"

"Hold up, I want to see how long you can hold off ?"

"No I'm to horny for that"

"Stop whining and go sit on the couch"

"Nigga this my house"

"When I'm here I'm in charge go sit NOW"

I walk to the couch and wait.

He comes around the couch and sits in the single chair and stares at me enough to make me even more horny.

I start bouncing my legs getting more anxious by the second.

"How do you go through the day? Honestly?"

"Like any other person my needs are a little stonger"

"You're a nympho desperate for sex ready to jump my bones you just met me today."

"Ok?"

"That's a quick way to end a relationship and leave you lonely with a bunch of random guys who dont actually care about you"

"And you do?Aren't you off the clock?, show me what you got and we'll go from there"

"Deal, take your shirt off"

I reach four the hem of my shirt and slowly lift it over my head and toss it to the side(no bra).

"Damn girl, shorts and hand me your panties when you take them off"

I stand up and slide them off one at a time, my shorts drop to the floor and I step out of them and slide my panties off and hand them to him.

"Good nice to know you listen" he takes my panties and ball them up.

"Open your mouth" I open it and he stuffs my panties in my mouth.

"Your ears work buy your mouth is still out of line but we'll work on that later"

"Lead me to your bed room but turn the music off I need you to hear me clearly"

I walk over to the speaker and turn it off and walk to the stairs and walk to the bedroom, with him right behind me we get in the room and he closes the door behind him.

"Now I know for a fact that you have a collection of toys hidden somewhere in here and I wanna see it"

I walk to the side of my bed and pull out a box and place it on the bed.

"Good girl" he says walking on my side of the bed grazing his fingers over my hips examining the box.

He opens the box with a slight smirk on his face.

"I am not surprised I could use all this stuff on you tonight but I dont want to put all that on you now we gone take our time"

He said sorting through my toys he stops pulling ot some handcuffs.

"But we can start off with this, turn around for me"

He grabs my wrist and quickly cuffs them, he knows what he's doing he turns me around and pulls my panties out of my mouth.

"Do you think you can listen and do what daddy says without the smartass comments?"

"Yes daddy"

"Good girl"