Lazy Days

Y/n P.O.V

I rolled over trying to fall back asleep but the light is shining in my eyes. I roll out of bed and walked over to the blinds and shut them. I walk back over to the bed and crash down, turning over to my side closing my eyes.

I slowly start  drifting away in my thoughts and start to fall asleep. Until I hear heavy footsteps coming towards the door.Then hearing the squeaky door open.

"Baby you still in bed, come on you need to get up" he said walking towards the bed.

He starts tugging on the sheets.

"Ccchhhhhhhriiiiissssssss leave me alone, I'm too tired" I whine rolling over.

"You went to sleep at 6 and its 11 in the morning, I anit even put it on you last night"

"sssshhhhh, can you stop nagging and lay down with me"i yell holding out my hand

"You want to waste a whole day?"

"Its not wasted, its resting, well deserved resting, come on"

That might have convinced him to shut up. He climbed into the bed and wrapped his arms around me. I snuggle my head on his neck and he rested his head on top of mine.

"Is this really how we gone spend our day?"Chris said sighing

"Chris, what do you want to do, since you want to ruin my day?" I say getting up resting my body on my arm.

"I make your day better"

"That's debatable" I say trying to fall back to sleep

"Debatable?! Girl wake yo ass up" he hit me with a pillow

"Boy I know you didn't just hit me with that pillow?"

"And if I did what's gonna happen?" He said hitting me again

"You gone get yo ass beat, that's what's gone happen"

I grabbed the pillow under my head and started beating him with it.

"Don't play with me boy
I say as I hit him harder

"Gurl you better get off me before you get hurt"

I swing to hit him and my knee slides off the bed,and I completely fall off the bed landing on my shoulder.

"aaaaaaahhhhhhhh, Chris my shoulder"

"Oh shit,"he says rolling off the bed next to me

"How bad does it hurt?"

He says holding on to my head and stomach, not wanting to hurt me even more.

"So fuckking bad" I say in agony

"I know it hurts but we got to get you up and to a hospital, come on baby"

He grabs my waist and lifts me up causing the pain to shoot through my body.

He picks me up bridal style carrying me down the stairs.

"Chris I think my arms caught on something, I cant feel my arm but my shoulder is tugging" I tell him as we go down the stairs.

"No it ain't your arm is just.... uh, out the socket"

"WHAT?!" Iturn to my arm and see it out the socket.........I passed out.

Hospital
I woke up and i was so tired. My vision is slightly fuzzy, I look around and saw Chris sitting in the chair in the far corner.

"Chris"

"Hey baby, you feel better?"
He got up walking to the bed and rubbed my head and his thumb rubbing my forehead.

"Yeah, I guess"

"You know you passed out when you saw your arm"

"Shut up!!"

"I'm sorry baby, but I did tell you to stop before you get hurt"

I stay quiet for a second.

"Chris, I'm going to strangle you when I get feeling in my arm"

"Oh we getting kinky up in here"

He says smiling puckering his lips moving closer.

I kiss him and slightly bit his lip, then I bit down harder enough ti make him bleed.

"Alright your mad no need to bust my lip for it"

He says walking off to the bathroom.