Pop-ups

Request for xo 1 kad

Y/n P.O.V

I just go home after a long day of work and I just need to relax and cuddle with chris. I hop out the car walk to the door open, unlock, walk in and re-lock. I hear noise coming from upstairs I walk over to the stairs and hear the bed squeaking and then I hear him groan.

This nigga better not be. I creep up the stairs to the door and here him say.

"Damn near broke my back" he says in a groggy voice. I swing the door open to see him on the bed holding his back(fully clothed).

"What are you doing?"

"I was trying to do my backflips off the bed and it didn't work out very well"

"Ooookkk uh put some heat on it and lay down"

"You gone give me a massage?"

"No I'm tired and my hands hurt"

I walk to my dresser and toss him the heating pad he catches it, I walk to him and take off his shirt put the heating pad on his back while he lays down on it slowly.

"I'll be back in a sec"

I walk off to the bathroom and undo my hair wash up and change my clothes. I walk back in the room and he's in the same position I hop in the bed and put his arm over my shoulder while I cuddle up to his chest. While he hisses in pain.

"Aww my poor baby, that what you get for doing that dumb ass shit"

I grab the remote and put on some Rick and Morty. Then I hear his phone vibrate he tries to reach for it but he couldn't get it. I teach over him to get his phone.

I open it and see he got a text from karruche. I scrunch my eyebrows and immediately ask him.

"Why coochie texting you I thought you dont mess with her no more?"

I took him a minute to start talking.

"Hello?! I know you heard my question."

"Its nothing"

"Nothing oh really cause you said you dont mess with her no more, so why is texting you 11 at night is there something you not telling me?"

"Baby-"

"Dont sugar coat it tell me you two got something going on?!"

"It just happened once but we-"

"IT HAPPENED ONCE, ARE YOU SERIOUS CHRIS"

I un-wrap his arm from me and push him, he immediately hisses in pain.

"Yeah that's how I feel"

I hop out the bed and grab some pants and a shirt.

"Baby wait please I cant even get up" he tried to get up but hissed in pain.

"Good I dont have to leave the house"

I take off my shirt and pants and walk to the spare bedroom.

I cant believe he's really that dumb to be doing this shit to me. He said multiple times that she didn't want him send they wanted to move on both of them and they lost contact with each other.

Now they had sex out of no where and he planned to hide this from me. He probably wouldn't have told me if I didn't find out.

I lay in bed trying to fall asleep and prepare for the next day. I turn over set the clock for the morning staring at the clock as the numbers 11:49 get fuzzy.

{Next day}

I woke up to the alarm ringing in my ear I turn over and turn it off and roll out of bed, feet first then I drag myself up out of bed.

I make my way to our room to get my clothes for work. I slowly open the door to see him still sleep in the same position I left in, I creep over to the closet and start picking out my clothes. I grab my shoes and start creeping back out the room.

"Baby..." I hear him say in a groggy voice.

"Are you mistaking me for coochie cause apparently you dont know who you dating." I walk out the door

"Please wait my back still killin me" he says groaning in pain swinging his legs to the side of the bed.I walk back in the room.

"You know what I'll save you the trouble we're done, you dont have to worry about me anymore since you cant be faithful, I'll be back later to get my things"

I walk out the room with my head down fighting the tears that were coming while I here him in the back.

"WAIT BABY PLEASE DONT DO THIS ITS NOT EVEN LIKE THAT WE-"

I close the door blocking out what he says and make my way to the bathroom to shower get dressed and head to work, trying to work away the pain.

{Work}
I show up to the studio and see my dancers are already there. I'm a choreographer that's actually how chris and I met,no no no forget about him.

I got this song from Missy Elliott called Throw it back. I was feeling it.

The dancers and I got the choreo down pretty good accounting for Missy's extravagant taste in art and music for about 2-3 hours.

"All right guys that was great, so we'll go over it one more time scene by scene then we can go home" they all cheered and clapped.

"Yeah yeah yeah, okay from the top group 1 take the floor"

The 8 girls line up in order and I replay the song. I look up to check if they're ready and i hear a knock on the door.

I see chris looking terrible leaning on the door.

"Can we talk for a second?"

I sigh and walk over to him wanting to settle this.

"Take 5, group 1 straight to the center when I come back" I yell walking to the door. I walk through and close it behind me.

"Look I know you're mad at me and I am probably the last person that you would want to see right now but we really need to straighten this out cause it's not what you think-"

"Oh really so y'all weren't having conversations behind my back meeting behind my back and had sex?!"

"Half of that is true, she text me talking about she had something serious to tell me and she really needed to tell me in person so I agreed"

"Having conversations and meeting up behind my back"

He sighed

"I thought is was important I didn't want to tell you cause I didn't want you to get angry I dont like seeing you stressed so we met up and turns out she was trying to get back together and she kissed me I pushed her back and I left."

"So y'all didn't have sex, got a little sneak kiss and you pushed her away?"

"Yes, I wouldn't want do loose you because of her please forgive me baby"

"...... fine but just dont do that type of things behind my back"

"Alright baby I'm sorry"

"Mmmhhmmm" I go in to hug him and he winces in pain.

"Go to the doctor if your still in pain"

"Nah it's fine I just need some more heat"

"Sure so are you going to limp to the car or you wanna watch the choreo?"

"I'll watch as long as you drag me to a chair?"

"Deal" i chuckle and put his arm around my shoulder and carry him to a chair and sit him down.

I walk over rot my phone and start the music.

"All right y'all 5,6,7,8"