Jealousy Pt.2

Y/n P.O.V.
Recap
"I bet you say that to all your girlfriends" I whispered walking away

"WHAT" he said grabbing my arm and a scrunched up face

Present:

Chris pulled me towards the stairs going up and said

"Girl you know damn well I love you we live together, you gone have a ring on your finger and you gone have my kids, I never said that to no female"

I just stay quiet and see where this is headed.

"Since you dont see it imma show you"we make it to the top of the stairs and we make our way to the master bedroom

He drags me to the bed and lays me down gently with him in between my legs with his hand holding on to my waist.

I look down at him and see him kissing my stomach while taking off my shirt he get to my breasts he grabs them from each side gripping them pushing them together then letting them go.

He grabs the padding on the bra and pull them down. He immediately attaches his mouth to my left nipple.
I let out a soft moan, he sucked even harder then he switched to the right.

He lifts up my back and reach for my bra strap and undoes it and pull the straps from over my shoulders. Pulling it all the way off. He starts kissing his way to my neck.

He started sucking again and left a hickey he repeated all over my neck. He finally moved up to my jaw and then to my lips we slowly kissed and touched eachother.

Until we both got restless and started to heat up. We both got rough grabbing on eachother and fighting for dominance. I eventually get on top of him and I start to trace from his lips to his belt.

I unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants and un-straddled him and pull at his pants he sees me struggling and takes it off himself. I giggle a bit and I chrest his chest moving down to his stomach then down to his dick.

I start to rub it back and forth hearing him groan was so sexy.He grabbed my hand and put it next to his head I did the same with my other hand.

He grabbed my waist and made me straddle him, leaving one hand on my waist and the other reaching for his dick lining up with my entrance. I take a deep breath and slowly slide down.

"uuuuhhhhh fuck chris" I take another deep breath and try to move, but I moved slowly trying to get used to his size.

"You so tight and you feel so good, but this is your punishment"he said lowly

He gripped under my ass and lifted me up and started to pound me hard and fast.

"AAAHHHHH CHRIS" I screamed

I close my eyes tight and hold on to his chest as he continued to pound me hard.

I look down and see him biting his lip,he moves his hands from under me and grabs my arms putting them behind my back laying my head in his shoulder still pounding me.

I bite my lips humming trying not to scream

He flipped us over s ok he was on top, he widened my legs holding them with his hands pulling out and moving down putting his face to my pussy licking me a few times till coming back up and kissing me.

"Tell me you love me"he demanded

"No" I said trying to get a reaction out of him

"Imma give you one more chance, tell me you love me" he says starting to kiss on my neck

"No" I say slightly moaning

He takes his tip and rub it against me and then plunges into me all the way.

"AAAGGGHHHHH" I immediately grab onto his back digging my nails into his back.

He starts going in and out of me causing my eyes to roll back from the pain and pleasure he was giving me.

"Tell me you love me, baby" he said right in my ear

"I LOVE YOU CHRIS" I yell

"You love who?" He said speeding up even more

"I LOVE YOU DADDY"

"I LOVE YOU TOO BABY" he started to slow down giving me more pleasure.

I feel pressure building in my stomach knowing I was about to cum. I got tighter around chris.

"Cum for me baby" he moans waiting for me to climax

"Fuck chris" I moan cumming on him

Chris soon started grunting and slowing down even more. Then I felt warm liquid shoot inside me. Then he pulled out laying beside me.

"Did you just cum inside me?" I look at him out of breath

"Yup, you gone have my kids earlier than I thought"

I shook my head and turn to the side,he reached over and wrapped his arm around me.

"I love you y/n"

"Goodnight chris"