👀👀Both of them

Y/n P.O.V

I dont know how to tell Chris and Trey this, but im kinda attracted to Trey, I still love Chris no doubt but they're close friends and i dont want to ruin that for them but, I do want to tell them so nothings weird or will that make it weird.

Oh well, i really need to tell them.

"Chris can you call trey to come over?" I yell to Chris

"THE FUCK WHY?" Chris said with a awkward look on his face

"Cause i need to talk to you both about something"

"Y/n, do you know what is going through my head right now" he said with an angry face

"Yes, i didnt cheat on you with him i just really need to talk with the both you too"

"Aight but if some funny shit is going on asses are getting beat" he says taking out his phone, calling him.

I am so nervous about what they might say especially chris.

30min later

I hear the door bell ring i get up look out the peephole and see trey standing there. I open the door and greeted him with a hey and a hug. Felling his arms around me already got me worked up.

I invite him in when he stepped in i closed the door and he said.

"So Wassup, Chris said you wanted to talk to us"

"Uh yeah, can you go to the livingroom and I'll get him"

He nods his head and goes to the livingroom. I walk to the stairs and see chris coming down before i call him.

"He here?"

"Yeah, livingroom"

He walks past me to the livingroom and turn back and follow behind him.
I walk in to them both sitting on the couch waiting on me, great.

"Alright,um i wanted to talk to you both about something that might weird you guys out but i feel like i have to get it out the way"

They both sat there and watched me waiting for me to finally say it. Here it goes.

"Ok, um I am attracted to Trey but not like i want to be with you no offence, i love Chris and i want to be with him but like sexual attraction towards you"

"Why did you have to sit us down to tell us this you could have kept that to yourself and not make things weird" chris said shaking his head

"Yeah but i wantes to openly tell you guys and ask you both if you wanted to have a threesome so i can get those feelings out of the way"

i was so scared at there response but they didn't say anything trey just looked at me with wide eyes. But Chris seemed calm.

"Uh chris you ok?"

"I uh man I knew you was a freak but damn, i aint enough for you?"

"That ain't it at all, I just want to try something diffrent and get rid of these feelings"

"Chris if you don't want this bro I'll leave but i'm up to it if it's cool with u"

Trey looked at me seductively and chris threw his head back whipping his face then looking at me.

"Alright but this is a one time thing for real"

"Ight" trey said rubbing his hands

"Thank you baby"

"Uhmm"

I get up and wrap my arms around his neck and sit on his lap and start kissing him slowly moving to his ear sucking on it looking at Trey. I hold my hand out for trey to come over and he did sitting next to us.

I lean over getting off of chris sitting between them. I lean in and kiss trey slowly too Chris took my left leg and put it on his leg and Trey did the same thing with my right leg. Spreading my legs i felt Chris cup my left and right breast one after the other while his tounge worked on my neck, while i kissed trey.

Trey grabs onto my chin working his hands on my thigh, moving closer to my area. I start to moan into the kiss. Loving the feeling from both of them then i felt Chris stop kissing on my neck. I break the kiss to look over and see he him taking off his shirt and trey gets up and does the same.

I get up from the couch and run upstairs hearing them to right behind me. I run into our bedroom and lay on the bed on my back waiting for them. Hearing there footsteps approaching.