Perfect

Y/n P.O.V

I'm at my friend Chris house with his friend Dave. Dave and I have known eachother for a while and hes really cute hes real chill and cool and a little goofy. Not as goofy as Chris, thank god.

 Not as goofy as Chris, thank god

The three of us were just chatting talking about the most random things till they both went to get more drinks in the kitchen leaving me alone

Chris P.O.V

Dave and I got into the kitchen getting some more drinks some vodka for y/n and henny for myself. She can handle the strong stuff but she needs a chaser sometimes. I grab the drinks and turn about to leave dave caught me.

"Aye man I need to talk to you about ya girl" he said leaning on the counter

"Wassup man?"

"Yall ain't together are you?"

"Nah, why you tryna shoot yo shot?" I ask raising my eyebrows and widning my eyes

"Yeah man she practically perfect, but that perfect girl gotta have that perfect pussy"

"That's true"

"Oh you haven't gotten any of that?"

"Nah, you gotta be careful with her it's like one wrong move and you could lose her for good" I say shaking my head

"Shawty dont play no games I can respect that, so you wouldn't mind if I try to get at her?"

"Considering that I've been trying to get some for a while yeah I'd mind but let's make a bet. Who ever gets to her first wins and the other guy backs off?"

"A'ight, deal" he holds out his hand

"Deal" I agree af I shake his hand

We both heard back to the livingroom to see her on her phone.

"Damn took yall long enough what was yall doing in there?"she says putting her phone aside looking at us with those beautiful brown eyes.

"Getting yo drink" I say in a timid tone

"Oh you forgot what I drink eventhough we go out to drink almost twice a week"

"Calm down babygirl we was just looking for it ain't nobody forgot"

"Oh okay"

I look at her and think I cant lose this.

She gets up and sits in between us and  put her feet on Dave's lap and her head on mine.

I lean forward and pour her drink handing it to her she takes a sip.

"Girl yo legs are real smooth,  no weird shit" he says putting his hands up.

She giggles looking at him

"Its cool, thanks"

"You real pretty too and you not a hoe and you keep it 100 you dead like the perfect girl" I say looking down in her

"I am most definitely not but i will accept that" she giggles holding her head.

"Nah he right you got everything a nigga would want" Dave says moving his hands up her legs caressing her thighs.

"D-dave wacha doin?" She asks leaning up

"Nothin girl relax"he said going higher

I took my shot and drape my arm over her stomach slightly feeling on her going to her arm a little closer to her chest.

Y/n P.O.V
What is going on with these two, they feeling up on me like I'm they girl.

"What are you guys doing?" I say leaning up

"Calm down baby" chris said rubbing my shoulder then he starts kissing on my neck  while I feel dave getting closer to my shorts.

"D-dave" I say as I feel my shorts go down my legs then being spread open.

I feel Chris's hands go from my shoulders to my back then to my bra and he un clipped it taking off my shirt and bra while hes still kissing my neck.

When my bra drops and he immediately grabs both of my boobs tightly rubbing them in circular motions causing me to moan.

Dave took that as even more permission to take my panties off then spreading my legs open again.

He got in between my legs and put them on his shoulders lightly blowing on my clit. Making me shake. I put my head back on chris's shoulder and he started kissing up to my jawline to my cheek and then to my lips.

We started making out and a few seconds later I felt Dave's tounge go between my second set of lips.

I moan into me and Chris's makeout session. Soon they both started to get rougher. Dave takes one more lick taking my legs off of his shoulders. Dave and Chris glance at eachother and Chris said in my ear.

"Let's take this upstairs"

As he carried me upstairs bridal style.