2 years later

Mulai dari awal

"2 months too long!" She whined. I chuckled. "Oh my fucking god look at Princess Slash!" She says snapping out of her sadness. I look torwards Slash and bust out laughing. Duff and the kids put his hair in pig tails. Did his make up. And somehow managed to get a tutu on him.

"How the hell does he sleep through that!?" I ask laughing.

"I have no idea!" Sylvia said laughing just as hard. I love seeing her laugh. "I have to take a picture!" She said running inside to get her camera. She came back out and snapped a few pictures.

"Allright Popcorn help me lift his chair and throw him in the pool!" Duff said. I helped him lift. Jesus christ he is heavy! "3, 2, 1!" Duff said as we threw him and the chair in the pool. That woke him up!

"WHAT THE FUCK!" he yelled. The kids giggled. "oh you 2 think its funny!?" He teased. They laughed harder. "All right you asked for it!" He says quickly geting out of the pool. They both take off running. Slash catches them both gently tackling them to the ground. Then he sarts tickling them.

"STOP STOP!" They scream in their cute little kid voices. He finally lets them up and they run to me.

"Aww did Uncle Slash get my babies!" I said picking them up. They nodded. "I think we should get him back!" I told them softly. They both smirked. We watched carefully as he went inside probably to get the rest of the makeup off his face. I put my finger up to my lips signalling for them to be quiet. We waited around the corner for him to come back outside. As soon as i saw his curly hair i tackled him and held him down. "GET HIM!" I told Scarlet and Seth. They laughed and started tickling him making him laugh. Eventually i got off him.

"Hey fuckers its time to go to the airport!" Axl told us. I sighed and got up. I picked up the kids and walked over to Sylvia. I kissed her cheek.

"Everything is going to be fine babe! I'll have Tommy or Nikki come check on you guys!" I told her. She giggled.

"Gee they make me feel so much better!" She joked. I laughed too.

"Yeah but it makes me feel better so they can watch the kuds for a while to give you a break!" I told her.

"All right love birds we gotta go!" Axl said honking the horn. We sighed and got in the car with the rest of the guys. 

Sylvia's POV
We sat waiting for the boy's flight to be called. I couldn't hold still. I was bitting my nails. Bouncing my legs. My mind was all over the place. Steven wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head. That gave me some sort of reilfe. "Relax babe I'll be home soon and I'll call you every chance i get!" He whispered. I nodded and burried my face into his chest. His smell is so comforting. Like ciggeretes, leather, and hairspray. If i could bottle that smell i would!

"Flight 456 to NYC now boarding!" The over head speaker rang. Shit thats them. I hugged all the other guys first holding Izzy extra long.

"Bring my husband back in one peice please!" I whispered in his ear.

"Don't worry sis, I'll watch out for him!" He promised. Thank you i mouthed pulling away. Steven was hugging our babies. He kissed each one of their cheeks. He's so good with them and its hott! He let them go and smiled at them.

"Why do you have to leave daddy?" Scarlet asked him. When Steven heard the saddness in her voice i could see the heartbreak in his eyes.

"Because I'm in the band and we are famous and people want to hear us play babygirl! But don't worry Daddy will be back really soon! And uncle Tommy and uncle Nikki will come to play with you while im gone!" He told her. She smiled a little.

"I love you daddy!" She said hugging him one more time.

"I love you too. I love both of you!" He said bringing Seth into the hug too. Shit my heart is melting. He let go of them and they went to hug their uncles. Steven and i stared into each others eyes. His beautiful ocean blue eyes. "I love you!" He said and kissed me long and deep. I savored every moment knowing i wont see him for a whole 2 months. We pulled away and he smiled at me wiping a tear off my face.

"I love you to Stevie! I'm so proud of you! Be safe cuddle bear!" I told him hugging him. Axl interupted us.

"Popcorn we gotta go!" Axl said. I sighed and pecked his lips once more.

"I love you so much babygirl i'll see you soon!" He said. He looked at the kids. "Bye babies be good for mommy ok!" He said.

"Ok daddy!" They said. He smiled his big goofy smile and got on the escalator with the rest of the boys. He stopped at the top and blew a kiss. I smiled and caught it.

"LOVE YOU SYLVIA!" he yelled over everyone. I laughed.

"LOVE YOU TOO! GO HAVE FUN!" I yelled back. He smiled and ran off with the rest of the guys. I allready miss him.

"Come on babies lets go home!" I said grabbing their hands and leading them outside to the car.

"We miss daddy!" The whined. I smiled a little.

"Me too babies but he will be back i promise!" I told them and drove home.